Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: !!!!!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY CORPSEY !!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to luka For This Useful Post:

5. The Following User Says Thank You to luka For This Useful Post:

when i was 33 my dad died and i got into recreational alcoholism. hope you have a better year.

http://www.cuttingedge.org/news/n1766.cfm
    Title: MASONS AND OTHER OCCULTISTS REVERE THE NUMBER '33' ABOVE ALL OTHER NUMBERS. MANY ACTS OF WAR, MURDER, AND ASSASSINATION HAVE OCCURRED ON OR NEAR THE 33RD DEGREE PARALLEL. IS IT COINCIDENCE BAGHDAD, IRAQ IS LOCATED ON 33RD NORTH PARALLEL?
    Resources to aid your Understanding

"DVD - The Grassy Knoll: The Shocking Truth - FBI Agents Re-examine The JFK Assassination"

"DVD - Elite Serial Killers of Lincoln, John Kennedy, Robert Kennedy, Martin Luther King, Jr."

Subtitle: Further, is it just coincidence that Babylon was first major city to be established simply because it was on the 33rd Degree Parallel? Remember the demonic belief in the importance of staging major events on or near the 33rd Degree Parallel:
    "If a life is taken close to the northern 33rd Parallel, this fits with the Masons’ demonic mythology in which they demonstrate their worldly power by spilling human blood at a predetermined locale." ["Masons and Mystery At The 33rd Parallel", by Day Williams]
    The New World Order is coming! Are you ready? Once you understand what this New World Order really is, and how it is being gradually implemented, you will be able to see it progressing in your daily news!!
    Learn how to protect yourself, your loved ones!
    Stand by for insights so startling you will never look at the news the same way again.

YOU ARE NOW ON

THE CUTTING EDGE

Now, let us examine the power the Satanist believes resides in '33' and '333'. We shall quote from White Magic practitioner, Elizabeth van Buren, in her book, "The Secret of the Illuminati", as she openly reveals Luciferian thought and values in her New Age book.

"Thirty-three appears to be the most mysterious of numbers. It is found over and over again in the stories of the Bible and elsewhere. Jesus Christ was thirty-three when he was crucified; the first temple of Solomon stood for thirty-three years before being pillaged by King Shishak of Egypt; there are thirty-three symbols of the Masonic Order and one of their symbols depicts a double-headed eagle crowned with an equilateral triangle: inside of this is the number thirty-three. [p. 160]

Love you guys

I'm dancing around in my tracksuit bottoms to jamiroquai now

The proudest part of being born on 2nd Feb is that so was James Joyce (I think Sid vicious died on the 2nd Feb too?)

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Corpsey For This Useful Post:

im also in a full tracksuit. so liberating wearing a full tracksuit. feels powerful and free.

https://archive.org/stream/KingKill3...%20V2_djvu.txt

This is a really weird thread.

Quote Originally Posted by craner View Post
    This is a really weird thread.
    its a thread for young people butt out grandad

15. The Following User Says Thank You to luka For This Useful Post:

Dunno if this counts as good-nature bullying, but it's pretty funny nonetheless.

Quote Originally Posted by luka View Post
    "Thirty-three appears to be the most mysterious of numbers."
    Surely 23 is Thee Number Ov Ultimate Mystery?!?!?!
    Doin' the Lambeth Warp New: DISSENSUS - THE NOVEL - PM me your email address and I'll add you

Doin' the Lambeth Warp New: DISSENSUS - THE NOVEL - PM me your email address and I'll add you

Quote Originally Posted by Corpsey View Post
    Thanks barty this is the best birhtday I've ever had. You've made my special day... special.
    No worries. I'm glad you're having fun. Let us all know what you got.

yeah what presents did you get?!!