Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: !!!!!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY CORPSEY !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dunno if this counts as good-nature bullying
    what kinda dystopian hell are we living in where wishing your friend who you interact with every single day, who you communicate with much more than you do your own family, is construed as bullying?

everyone should take the opportuity to thank corpsey for being the lifeblood of dissensus, the conscience and heart of the forum for the last 150 years. happy birthday corpse we salute you and wish you nothing but glad tidings and perpetual happiness and tantric bliss.

Quote Originally Posted by luka View Post
    what kinda dystopian hell are we living in where wishing your friend who you interact with every single day, who you communicate with much more than you do your own family, is construed as bullying?
    Sheesh, chill out! Emphasis on the 'good-natured'.
    Doin' the Lambeth Warp New: DISSENSUS - THE NOVEL - PM me your email address and I'll add you

Sorry, I'm just bitter cos the last time I went on a sleepover my mum humiliated me by packing my Thundercats jimjams and she knows I stopped wearing those months ago.
    Doin' the Lambeth Warp New: DISSENSUS - THE NOVEL - PM me your email address and I'll add you

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Tea View Post
    Sheesh, chill out! Emphasis on the 'good-natured'.
    didnt mean it to sound like that actually, was meant in a light hearted way