!!!!!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY CORPSEY !!!!!!!!!!!!!

luka

when i was 33 my dad died and i got into recreational alcoholism. hope you have a better year.

http://www.cuttingedge.org/news/n1766.cfm
Title: MASONS AND OTHER OCCULTISTS REVERE THE NUMBER '33' ABOVE ALL OTHER NUMBERS. MANY ACTS OF WAR, MURDER, AND ASSASSINATION HAVE OCCURRED ON OR NEAR THE 33RD DEGREE PARALLEL. IS IT COINCIDENCE BAGHDAD, IRAQ IS LOCATED ON 33RD NORTH PARALLEL?
Resources to aid your Understanding

"DVD - The Grassy Knoll: The Shocking Truth - FBI Agents Re-examine The JFK Assassination"

"DVD - Elite Serial Killers of Lincoln, John Kennedy, Robert Kennedy, Martin Luther King, Jr."

Subtitle: Further, is it just coincidence that Babylon was first major city to be established simply because it was on the 33rd Degree Parallel? Remember the demonic belief in the importance of staging major events on or near the 33rd Degree Parallel:
"If a life is taken close to the northern 33rd Parallel, this fits with the Masons’ demonic mythology in which they demonstrate their worldly power by spilling human blood at a predetermined locale." ["Masons and Mystery At The 33rd Parallel", by Day Williams]
The New World Order is coming! Are you ready? Once you understand what this New World Order really is, and how it is being gradually implemented, you will be able to see it progressing in your daily news!!
Learn how to protect yourself, your loved ones!
Stand by for insights so startling you will never look at the news the same way again.

YOU ARE NOW ON

THE CUTTING EDGE

luka

Now, let us examine the power the Satanist believes resides in '33' and '333'. We shall quote from White Magic practitioner, Elizabeth van Buren, in her book, "The Secret of the Illuminati", as she openly reveals Luciferian thought and values in her New Age book.

"Thirty-three appears to be the most mysterious of numbers. It is found over and over again in the stories of the Bible and elsewhere. Jesus Christ was thirty-three when he was crucified; the first temple of Solomon stood for thirty-three years before being pillaged by King Shishak of Egypt; there are thirty-three symbols of the Masonic Order and one of their symbols depicts a double-headed eagle crowned with an equilateral triangle: inside of this is the number thirty-three. [p. 160]

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Love you guys

I'm dancing around in my tracksuit bottoms to jamiroquai now

The proudest part of being born on 2nd Feb is that so was James Joyce (I think Sid vicious died on the 2nd Feb too?)

luka

Dunno if this counts as good-nature bullying

what kinda dystopian hell are we living in where wishing your friend who you interact with every single day, who you communicate with much more than you do your own family, is construed as bullying?

luka

everyone should take the opportuity to thank corpsey for being the lifeblood of dissensus, the conscience and heart of the forum for the last 150 years. happy birthday corpse we salute you and wish you nothing but glad tidings and perpetual happiness and tantric bliss.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
what kinda dystopian hell are we living in where wishing your friend who you interact with every single day, who you communicate with much more than you do your own family, is construed as bullying?

Sheesh, chill out! Emphasis on the 'good-natured'.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Sorry, I'm just bitter cos the last time I went on a sleepover my mum humiliated me by packing my Thundercats jimjams and she knows I stopped wearing those months ago.