Grit Boys/Dizzee Freestyle on BBC 1xtra Saturday 1pm

Yoooooo whaddup y'all,

Tomorrow, Saturday May 7th, at 1 pm you have to tune into

www.bbc.co.uk/1xtra

The Semtex Saturday Night Mixtape Show is gonna play the freestyle GRiT Boys did with Dizzee Rascal in its entirity. The show is 2 hours and he says it's gonna be on sometime during the show. He's also debuting his CRUNK AND GRIME Mixtape that features the GRiT Boys and Dizzee Rascal on it. That shit is gonna be fire.

Definitely tune in. This is live from London y'all and Semtex is recognizing. He's one of the biggest hip hop DJ's out there. He played "This is for the Hood" like a year ago.

And for y'all Grime fans Semtex has some HEAVY surprises for y'all so be sure and tune in!

PEACE
matt

OKAAAAAAY!.jpg

That shit aint SPAM. I know I dont post here much, was just put up on it, I just know a lot of folks on here were feeling the Dizzee Rascal/Grit Boys freestyle on Damage Control a few weeks back, now its getting played on BBC 1xtra tomorrow along with a gang of new grime shit mixed with some wild crunk shit by Semtex. It's gonna be a different show for real. And i thought you might like to be up on it.

OTAY!?

Message Board rules are so funny...

PEACE matt

Diggedy Derek

Stray Dog
Yep, definitely worth listening to this Dizzee freestyle. You can go and make a cup of tea during the grit boys' bits, though.

stelfox

Beast of Burden
i missed this totally and i'm thinking that the initial post was from matt who does houstonsoreal - am i right? if so, an apology is probably in order for the spamming comment – dude really knows his shit and could bring some serious knowledge here about a bunch of stuff that i, for one, am pretty keen on but don't have great access to. i do hope he's not been put off using the board.

DavidD

can't be stopped
Yeah that's matt, he's posted here before - i'm pretty sure he knew it was a joke, but if i talk to him again soon, i'll let him know.