thread for crowley's wu tang clan opinions and stories

luka

course when you meet a young talent like craner who despite his gifts has a very fragile ego (pisces) you just do what you can to nurture them and give them the emotional support and encouragement they need but even then it's not always enough. but you cant let it get to you or stop you from trying to help others.

luka

dont think you need it barty tbh
when you guna do something though? cant just have orgies with serbian girls on mediterraen beaches your whole life? dont you have ambitions? dont you want to ber remebered as a top blogger of your era?

luka

"some people questioned whether he could translate his good early form on the forum into the blog format. some questioned his stamina and his desire. some questioned his maturity but he came in time to be acclaimed as the oliver craner of his era. one of the truly great bloggers."

luka

" he became known for his willingness to forgo relationships with females to bolster his blog performance"

luka

once something of a ladies man it was this embrace of an ascetic lifestyle and willingness to sacrifice mere pleasures of the flesh in the service of a life of the mind which was to elevate him above his peers and earn his place as the top blogger of his generation and an all time great of forum posting.

luka

a lot of people will say that photo is fake cos craner is not wearing bootcuts. it is true that the name craner is synomomous with the bootcut, not just as a fashion statement but as a state of mind. but actually all his friends got together few years ago and wrote an open letter with signed petition to put a stop to his bootcut fetish and finally he saw sense and replaced his bootcuts with straight leg and some tapereds.

luka

but also overrated. depending on which crowd your gauging appreciation level from.

CORP$EY

no mickey mouse ting
i was lying in bed last night and thinking about how great 'protect ya neck' is and feeling guilty i left it off my top 10

CORP$EY

no mickey mouse ting
i was also pondering crowley's revelations, and thinking that raekwon and ghostface are two of the best SOUNDING wu tang rappers, and also that I've never really fastened on to their lyrics so much as their delivery

like i must have listened to OB4CL a couple of dozen times at least and I probably can't recite a single verse from it

mind you there was a great article in HHC once about OB4CL which really made me think I should listen more closely to it all

I am thinking of starting a Dissensus Wu Tang Album Club - which would cover all the Wu albums from 36 Chambers up to and including Wu Tang Forever.