Characters you relate to

CORP$EY

no mickey mouse ting
This week I've been relating to

60d4e66a1b6ed6f148fa230e4cf2c384--red-dwarf-smeg.jpg

Arnold Rimmer (in the Red Dwarf audiobooks I've been nostalgically revisiting) - disturbingly, as generally portrayed to be the biggest weasel of a man imaginable

Paradise_Lost_13.jpg

Satan (of Paradise Lost, I'm reading it, have I mentioned it?) - I hasten to add, in his jealous pathetic mode, slithering around Eden spying on Adam and Eve (Adam, the 6'2'' adonis, with his perfect skin and his probably gigantic prong)

Perhaps a place to stick passages in novels or scenes from films that you relate to, ideally uncomfortably as you realise what a mentally contorted loser you are?

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
I think I've read that, but can't remember what he does. Stares at a wall all day or something?

Actually I relate to K from "The Trial" too - a weaselly, melancholy man, easily pushed around by even the most patently absurd authority.

luka

he is an effective teacher who becomes highly regarded by students and the school's governors. In his later years, he develops an arch sense of humour that pleases everyone.

can i retake my GCSEs with you jenks?

CORP$EY

no mickey mouse ting
I'd love to retake my GCSE's/A Levels/Undergrad degree

It would be a bit weird for the other students of course but I could teach them about the horrors of ageing without acting on your deepest desires

luka

I'd love to retake my GCSE's/A Levels/Undergrad degree

It would be a bit weird for the other students of course but I could teach them about the horrors of ageing without acting on your deepest desires

"he who desires but acts not breeds pestilence"

luka

i tried to get you to read a marriage of heaven and hell once but you said it was too long and looked boring man.

CORP$EY

no mickey mouse ting
Nah you're thinking of 'Seasons in Hell' - which I bought recently and is ready for when I finish PL

Oh ye of little faith

CORP$EY

no mickey mouse ting
I think you have to read some things first before you can read some other things properly

At least this is how I am setting things up so that I had to have read PL before I could read Blake properly