Weird things you see on 'Who's Online'

luka

I'm still not 40, not yet.

There's 31 'people' viewing the tedious "films you would unstintingly recommend" thread. They can't really be people. It's some kind of farming procedure. Sufi do you understand it?

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
It's bots innit

I remember i used to feel excited that there were hundreds of lurkers observing us, as if we were on TV or something

Then sufi said it's just a load of mindless bots dredging the internet for advertising coin

Weird things you see: craner is online and yet hasn't posted in the 'Craner top 100' thread.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
The Dissensus top 10 by post count

luka 18,430
Mr. Tea 16,311
baboon2004 8,592
zhao 8,453
IdleRich 7,986
droid 7,741
craner 7,345
vimothy 7,003
Corpsey 6,747
mms 5,899

So proud, and yet so disappointed. My new aim is to overtake vimothy by 2020.

luka

Mr tea was ahead of me in my Australian exile days. Surprised you're so low on the list and Vimothy is so high. There's some great threads that need corpsing. Words and how they work, femdom pt 2, iconisation.... All begging out for hundreds of corpsing interventions.

luka

The Dissensus top 10 by post count

luka 18,430
Mr. Tea 16,311
baboon2004 8,592
zhao 8,453
IdleRich 7,986
droid 7,741
craner 7,345
vimothy 7,003
Corpsey 6,747
mms 5,899

So proud, and yet so disappointed. My new aim is to overtake vimothy by 2020.

Appropriate that droid and Oliver Cranium are neck and neck. The Celtic Symbiotes. The antagonistic twins.

droid

Appropriate that droid and Oliver Cranium are neck and neck. The Celtic Symbiotes. The antagonistic twins.

Not true unfortunately. My old account easily had about about the same number of posts as this one.

sufi

lala
i checked the stats, there is nothing in the past 10 years or so except when luke bumped the thread - the rest will have been bots
I banned a bunch of bot IPs recently, possibly means we'll drop off google, but wgaf?
the number of guest bots is definitely reduced, but there are still a few wronguns like
Guest 05:49 PM Viewing 'No Permission' Message /member.php?u=1732 Viewing User Profile Mr. Tea 35.227.31.182 ZoominfoBot (zoominfobot at zoominfo dot com)

sufi

lala
It's bots innit

I remember i used to feel excited that there were hundreds of lurkers observing us, as if we were on TV or something

Then sufi said it's just a load of mindless bots dredging the internet for advertising coin
so now most of the guests are genuine lurkers - you actually are a celeb