CORP$EY

no mickey mouse ting
I remembered it from a book wot I read and I looked up a quote from said book online

The book in question is 'The Nude' by Kenneth Clark and it's a treasure trove

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
has anyone paralleled the fetishisation of the drop as a proxy of men's climax driven sexuality compared to women's whole journey sexuality?

This seems deeply suspicious - women, IME, are just as keen on having an orgasm as an end in itself as men are (or at least, as I am). In any case, this whole ridiculous ersatz-rave 'EDM' scene that's blown up in the states in the last howevermany years seems to be centred rather obsessively around 'the drop', to the extent of it becoming a bit of a joke (), and it seems to be pretty popular with women, at least as far as I can tell.

• Haha
Reactions: sus

luka

CORP$EY

"Our continuous effort to keep ourselves balanced upright on our legs affects every judgment on design. The disposition of areas in the torso is related to our most vivid experiences, so that abstract shapes, the square and the circle, seem to us male and female, and that the old endeavor of magical mathematics to square the circle is like the symbol of physical union."

maxresdefault.jpg

luka

no offence tea but i dont think youve quite figured out the rules of this game yet.

CORP$EY

no mickey mouse ting
kick drums = pelvic thrusts
snare drums = sweaty shoulder flexing
hi hats = cunnulinguial flicking of the tongue

discuss

CORP$EY

no mickey mouse ting
hqdefault.jpg