luka

you lot can really kill the atmosphere stone dead sometimes. like just suck all the air out of the room completely.

john eden

male pale and stale
you openly called him a cunt. it was funny. but you still called him a cunt.

It was what I believe middle aged grime fans call "an indirect".

And I was referring to a particular behaviour, not the totality of someone's being.

luka

im sorry i lost my patience with you in this thread eden. i didnt want to hurt your feelings. but can you see why i felt i had to do it?

droid

There's no problem with meaness per se, I have no issues with tea being called a cunt, in fact, I encourage it.

luka

Sorry to spoil the all fun in Luka's Treehouse.

i mean, im trying to help make you lot happy. im engaging. but if you wont accept that no one wants daddy wagging their finger at them then i wont bother trying to accomodate your sensibilities. its give and take.

luka

this is a great thread but eden had to be defeated before it could become great. that's all. it wasnt personal.

john eden

male pale and stale
im sorry i lost my patience with you in this thread eden. i didnt want to hurt your feelings. but can you see why i felt i had to do it?

You haven't hurt my feelings as I don't mind a good discussion. :)

However I am going to draw a line here and say that I don't want to become another jokey character in the Luka soap opera like Barty, Corpsey and Craner.

That might be because I have no sense of humour or emotions. And of course there is nothing to stop you cracking on with all this.

Dissensus is what we make it and I've not exactly been prolific myself recently.

droid

i still dont know why youre attacking this thread though when i made a concerted effort over several pages to explicate an idea. you might think it's a stupid idea but it's still an idea rather than being mean to craner/tea/droid whatever.

Just a random choice, couldve been almost any thread TBH.

luka

You haven't hurt my feelings as I don't mind a good discussion. :)

However I am going to draw a line here and say that I don't want to become another jokey character in the Luka soap opera like Barty, Corpsey and Craner.

That might be because I have no sense of humour or emotions. And of course there is nothing to stop you cracking on with all this.

Dissensus is what we make it and I've not exactly been prolific myself recently.

ive always been very nice to you eden and respected your venerable age and expereince. sometimes i get impatient if youre being slow on the uptake but thats all and to give credit where it's due sometimes that very slowness has helped me explain things better. im more than happy to 'respect your boundaries' and anybody elses.

john eden

male pale and stale
ive always been very nice to you eden and respected your venerable age and expereince. sometimes i get impatient if youre being slow on the uptake but thats all and to give credit where it's due sometimes that very slowness has helped me explain things better. im more than happy to 'respect your boundaries' and anybody elses.

You have indeed always been very nice to me, Luka, and this is all fine. :love: