Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Blandness is evil, or why Dissensus is shit

There are always going to be different perspectives and disagreements here, that's part of the reason for this place's existence.

But there is only one side of this current disagreement which is psychoanalysing other posters. I think that's out of order and not just because Droid is my friend.

I consider Luka a friend too (although a distant one) and if things got heated another time and people were trying to medicalise his behaviour (or Barty or Craner's - people I've never met) that would also be out of order.

Barty, you're a real asset to the forum and have brought life back to the place, and Ive said as much previously. Luka, for his many faults has been deeply committed to Dissensus over the last few years and has done great work keeping it alive. It is possible to appreciate this and be critical of other, less constructive behaviour.

I dont campaign against other members & I generally dont hold grudges. Im also probably not gonna be around that much, Im spending a lot of time on music, you can do your thing, no problem, just please, leave me out of the banter.
    Last edited by droid; 11-03-2018 at 08:08 PM.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to droid For This Useful Post:

Dissensus still got it

5. The Following User Says Thank You to vimothy For This Useful Post:

Leo

Quote Originally Posted by droid View Post
    I dont campaign against other members & I generally dont hold grudges.
    Quote Originally Posted by droid View Post
    I urge you all to meet up anyway, if only to [...] give Tea the beating he deserves
    Doin' the Lambeth Warp New: DISSENSUS - THE NOVEL - PM me your email address and I'll add you

Yeah, you got me there, I was actually threatening you with a real life beating and that was in no way in jest. Glad to see you're keeping up the tradition of wilfully misquoting me.

Sorry I didnt mention this sooner, confirmation was fairly recent. I urge you all to meet up anyway, if only to mock John Eden's quotidian reasonableness, give Tea the beating he deserves and to gaze in wonder at Martin's godlike physique.

Yes, because I was seriously suggesting you were seriously arranging to have me beaten up, wasn't I.
    Doin' the Lambeth Warp New: DISSENSUS - THE NOVEL - PM me your email address and I'll add you

You were seriously implying I was holding some kind of grudge against you and manipulating a quote to provide 'proof'. But thats OK. All good.

droid is right. he is saying i can be in charge and you will follow me but only if i stop picking on people.
    i agree.

we can do something together but if i keep picking on people i stops that from happening.

let's do something together.

as soon as i realised this i actually vomited. i mean i actually had to lean over the toilet and vomit came out. that's what i nean about thinking with the body.

i couldnt understand where the resistance was coming from but now i get it.

it's about flows and blockages. i couldnt understand the block. i couldnt understand why you didnt want to play with me. but i get it now.

you're all great. i mean it. i really love out little gang. let's do something together and bring everyone with us.

it might seem in poor taste the initial post on this thread but mark couldnt bring you with him. i dont want to make the same mistake..