Blandness is evil, or why Dissensus is shit

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Yes, because I was seriously suggesting you were seriously arranging to have me beaten up, wasn't I. :rolleyes:

droid

You were seriously implying I was holding some kind of grudge against you and manipulating a quote to provide 'proof'. But thats OK. All good.

luka

droid is right. he is saying i can be in charge and you will follow me but only if i stop picking on people.
i agree.

luka

we can do something together but if i keep picking on people i stops that from happening.

luka

as soon as i realised this i actually vomited. i mean i actually had to lean over the toilet and vomit came out. that's what i nean about thinking with the body.

luka

it's about flows and blockages. i couldnt understand the block. i couldnt understand why you didnt want to play with me. but i get it now.

luka

you're all great. i mean it. i really love out little gang. let's do something together and bring everyone with us.

luka

it might seem in poor taste the initial post on this thread but mark couldnt bring you with him. i dont want to make the same mistake..

luka

if i feel people are being slow i should not get impatient with them. it just means i havent explained myself properly. i should redouble my efforts and take the time to explain.

luka

any time im being a dick just say )))))))bullying(((((((
and i will reassess my actions. slow down and aplogise.

sadmanbarty

Sorry to those who found the original post distressing or in bad taste, particularly if there’s a more contentious history to it than I’m unaware of. If it’s of any consolation I was homaging him not to be disrespectful, but because I thought his post (as with all his writing) was brilliantly incisive and insightful. Obviously I offer sincere and unequivocal apologies to those who knew him personally and were hurt by it.

luka

i need to stop thinking of people as blockages and becoming impatient but as goads to greater effort ans clarity.

luka

there are some obstacles which will cannot conquer. it becomes force. it becomes violence. that is the point at which you have lost.
there are some obstacles which can only be overcomes by surrendering.

luka

will excludes information. will resists. this is why reynolds answers feminine pressure with macluine armour. again why is ALP a river? why is HCE a rock?