Blandness is evil, or why Dissensus is shit

baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.
alternatively you could consider the possibility that people really didnt like him and are not rewriting history.
perhaps they hated him and are now soft-soaping that repulsion.
your experience might not tally with those of other people.

The rewriting of history is not in whether they hated him, but in whether he contributed anything to the board (which he clearly did).

Last edited:

firefinga

I actually like this forum. It's one of the last survivers of the 2000's internet forum golden era - the web's tassle flosser. May live it long and prosper.

luka

I actually like this forum. It's one of the last survivers of the 2000's internet forum golden era - the web's tassle flosser. May live it long and prosper.

nice to have you back. your forensic, exhaustive approach to the hardcore poll is the stuff of dissensus legend!

firefinga

nice to have you back. your forensic, exhaustive approach to the hardcore poll is the stuff of dissensus legend!

thanx. I could actually do the same with 92-94 gabber. I have my doubts though people would be interested

padraig (u.s.)

a monkey that will go ape
count me in as well. firefinga you should just start a thread.

interested in expanding my gabber knowledge beyond gabber not gabber things like The Mover + Nasenbluten but I don't wanna dig through piles of garbage to do it

the other other hardcore