Andrew Liles' extended mixes

john eden

male pale and stale
47 Minutes of "When The Levee Breaks"

30 Minutes of "This Corrosion"

40 Minutes of "I Feel Love"

These are all outstanding. There was also an hour long version of "Tomorrow Never Knows" which was brilliant but got taken down.

I don't know much about him, he seems to have worked with a couple of wrong 'uns but is generally OK?

sufi

lala
Interesting geezer, seems rather preoccupied with numbers.

LATEST NEWS

COLOSSUS | PART ONE: 1969 -1993 | DOWNLOAD
As I enter my 50th year of existence I bring you COLOSSUS.

COLOSSUS is an inconceivably massive project that consists of 50 tracks all of which are 50 minutes long.

COLOSSUS PART ONE consists of the first 25 tracks.

COLOSSUS PART TWO completes the project and will be available on 11th March 2019, my 50th Birthday.

Parts One and Two combined will be just short of 42 hours of ‘music’.

The ‘songs’ are extreme, simple, complex, mellow, angular and often surreal adaptations of every single hit from the last 50 years that was at Number One in the UK charts on my birthday.

The music is either in the same key or with the same notes played but in a different order, backwards or inverted. Further music and notation has been added by myself. They are absolutely nothing like the originals.

Additionally, the words to the songs are formed from the lyrics to every Number One hit from the last 50 years. But with a twist.

I have adapted the lyrics by using the William Burroughs cut up method and further changed them to make some kind of structure, but they remain predominantly abstract and nonsensical.

Many thanks to all the narrators who are individually credited on the track titles.

Further thanks to all the listeners, detractors, strangers, friends, foes and all those that were cruel or kind that have faded in and out of my existence. You, in no small way have helped me create this monolith.

Happy Birthday to me – here’s to 100.

This recording is numerologically accurate and anagrammatically active.

DOWNLOAD NOW

That Donna Summer should be on a loop, i started to lose faith after about 5 minutes, but then was gripped by 10 minutes in - nice to hear music that is clearly created on such a rigid concept but is actually listenable :)

john eden

male pale and stale
Interesting geezer, seems rather preoccupied with numbers.

That Donna Summer should be on a loop, i started to lose faith after about 5 minutes, but then was gripped by 10 minutes in - nice to hear music that is clearly created on such a rigid concept but is actually listenable :)

Exactly - I like the boldness of it (and the obsessive nature of it all obvs).

sufi

lala
Not sure I could put up with 30 minutes of SoM but I might give it a try when i next feel psychologically robust