Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: LISTEN TO ME i did a radio show

idea for a twilight zone

protagonist who gets everything he/she wants with no resistance and never stops wanting something less

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Corpsey For This Useful Post:

this is me playing very very serious jazz music
    (actually just imprivising poems while that lot made thier scrapings and
    whistlings and bangings and mooings. but you can hear my typewriter clacking away)

https://www.mixcloud.com/Resonance/l...eptember-2018/

4. The Following User Says Thank You to luka For This Useful Post:

proper chin-stroking session there, how'd you get connected with them? a result of all those nights hanging out at pizza express? interesting stuff.

that's you speaking, huh? your voice is somehow different from what I imagined...not that I ever actually stopped to think about what anyone here's voice might sound like. not better or worse, just different. always loved how a person's voice sounds different to them than it does to others, all about hearing it from inside your own head versus outside. lots of people dislike the sound of their own voice when they hear it on a recording, don't they?

bored on a Saturday morning, obviously.
    Last edited by Leo; 15-09-2018 at 10:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Leo View Post
    proper chin-stroking session there, how'd you get connected with them? a result of all those nights hanging out at pizza express? interesting stuff.

that's you speaking, huh? your voice is somehow different from what I imagined...not that I ever actually stopped to think about what anyone here's voice might sound like. not better or worse, just different. always loved how a person's voice sounds different to them than it does to others, all about hearing it from inside your own head versus outside. lots of people dislike the sound of their own voice when they hear it on a recording, don't they?

bored on a Saturday morning, obviously.
    OF COURSE ITS NOT ME SPEAKING!!! DEAR GOD!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by luka View Post
    OF COURSE ITS NOT ME SPEAKING!!! DEAR GOD!!!!!
    LOL! well, you did say you were "actually just imprivising poems", right?

its ben watson author of the negative dialectics of poodle play
    speaking. im just tapping away on my typewriter

i 'met' him on the jh prynne facebook fan-page.

Quote Originally Posted by luka View Post
    me and barty joined up with ach! to do a radio show the other day
    i couldnt mention it here before cos we were all fighting
    but im very proud of it and i hope some of you might like it.

i tried to make it an event, not just a modest, oh we're just
    a few ordinary blokes sitting around, playing a few tunes
    i wanted to present an idea and a set of energies.

you might hate it but i really love it.

https://www.mixcloud.com/199Radio/16...sto-entourage/

anyway its had 98 listens and i wont be officially famous till it gets over 100
    so i do really need your help and cooperation so i can realise my dreams. thank you.
    )))))))(((((((
    decided my new hobby is walking and i had this on last sunday walking through the city and wanted to ask you what is the name of the jungle track starting at around 12:30 with the kraftwerk(?) sample and the voice going "and it's gonna be alright"

I was looking for this on YouTube the other day but I couldn't find it. I remember it being called the legacy and it being by noise of art.if you find it put it here.

I quoted it in the book I still need to send you (but ran out of and need to get another print run done when I get the together)

I'm glad you listened to it. I listen to it fairly regularly. I like walking around the city pupils like huge black holes listening to it. There's a few moments that really get me going, like the pygmys and that Indian one for instance.

i don't know why i didn't think of this before, it's great to walk around with no specific aim and have a good mix on. somehow when you live somewhere for a longer time you just take the same roads and routes you know and have remembered, maybe cos they're the most efficient. meaning there's still so much to see. in between i discovered a methodist church with it's doors open, went in there for a bit to hear the singing and the organ. then went on with your show until i ran out of credits.

i'll have a look for that tune and see if i can find it, and i wanted to ask you about the prediction tablet yes! but no stress about it, any time is good.

have you ever seen the london mudlark when you're at the thames? https://www.instagram.com/london.mudlark

There's huge huge amounts of mudlarks every low tide despite the need for a permit even to look without touching. I'm on a Thames mudlark Facebook page. Because it is a tidal river what gets washed up at one low tide could concieveably vanish for another 500 years as the tide comes in again. It's an incredible archeological site. All eras are contemporaneous in the river, there are no strata, you don't dig down into an orderly layered past.