LISTEN TO ME i did a radio show

luka

me and barty joined up with ach! to do a radio show the other day
i couldnt mention it here before cos we were all fighting
but im very proud of it and i hope some of you might like it.

i tried to make it an event, not just a modest, oh we're just
a few ordinary blokes sitting around, playing a few tunes
i wanted to present an idea and a set of energies.

you might hate it but i really love it.

anyway its had 98 listens and i wont be officially famous till it gets over 100
so i do really need your help and cooperation so i can realise my dreams. thank you.
))))))):love:(((((((

john eden

male pale and stale
It's on 105 listens now, but one of those is me looking at the page with the sound turned off at work.

luka

It's on 105 listens now, but one of those is me looking at the page with the sound turned off at work.

thanks john i appreciate it. i encourage listening with the sound off. maybe multiple devices playing it, all with the sound off.
im have to win the numbers game.

john eden

male pale and stale
thanks john i appreciate it. i encourage listening with the sound off. maybe multiple devices playing it, all with the sound off.
im have to win the numbers game.

Having seen the BBC4 documentary about minimalist music I think it would also be good if people could play it on different devices at the same time but slightly out of phase.

It's actually surprisingly easy to end up in mixcloud charts, so you should aim for that. I've been in the reggae top 20 a couple of times on there which has generated much hilarity among people who know me.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
i found this show to be genuinely inspiring. im actually quite flabbergasted. while listening in something seemed to shift in my head. when Bobby said "You are Now Inside the Pink Temple" I entered into an 'altered state of consciousness' and much that had previously been obscure came into sudden, jewel-like clarity. all i can say is thank you boys, thank you so very, very much

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
I did actually enjoy it (bar the r'n'b), as I said. I liked the shout-outs and big-ups and I'll even let you off the fact that it's another six months till International Talk Like A Pirate Day.

luka

))))))):love:(((((((

the self is not centred in the brainbox it is a distributed cybernetic system of maximal information and communication, feedback loops and bliss accelerators

luka

listening to this again now fucking love it spot on pitch perfect iconic

You are now inside, the pink temple
sounds of the miracle invasion, in your ear drum! vibrations of the tympanic membrane , and the message carried in the vibrational matrix, , breath in and breath out
deep meditation therapy
please do remember
in breath is will the out breath, surrender
to leap into faith
is always
to fall
into darkness

craner loves it too.

luka

that tangerine dream tune at the start is the bollocks

then that underground resistance is so heavy so much happiness

Last edited:

jenks

thread death
I have been listening to this morning - for what it is worth (after all i dont think I'm probably its target audience) I really like it. the early shout outs made me laugh but then later the stuff you have been discussing in 'This and That' actually articulated are quite affecting - it is a antidote to easy caught cynicism that is prevalent at present.

luka

I have been listening to this morning - for what it is worth (after all i dont think I'm probably its target audience) I really like it. the early shout outs made me laugh but then later the stuff you have been discussing in 'This and That' actually articulated are quite affecting - it is a antidote to easy caught cynicism that is prevalent at present.

thanks very much jenks. i dont think youre not the target audience. there isnt a target audience. it's designed to throw everyone off balance. but reagardless of that youve caught the intent behind it better than anyone whos got back to me about it so far. it's a screed against cynicism and detachment as much as anything else.

Client Eastwood

i had a listen to this yesterday, albeit at work. enjoyed the tension and release in the mix and thought as a coceptual holistic mix worked very well. some of the shout outs early on had me laughing to myself and the deeper messages later on worked well. i was was waiting for BB to say something towards the end but was left in limbo (- i may have missed it as I at work with interuptions). maybe that was done was part of the plan. i do have a question which i will post in the music thread...

john eden

male pale and stale
Whenever I'm in London I keep it locked to Bobby Bisto & Entourage on 199 Radio.

Up to the Buccaneer tune right now - strident flavas and wisdom for a snowy morning.