Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Cambridge Analytica + Psyops + The Beast

So, in a sense, this is a real world result of the CA revelations and pressure on online multinationals.

I think repeal wouldve won anyway, but this potentially pushes the margin up from 51% to 60% as well as breaking the back of decades of the regressive influence of ultra right catholic organisations on the social and legislative spheres.

C4 did a thing on this last night:

Sorry to bang on, but its hilarious to watch the scum go mental over this. They must've spent millions on videos and ads and now its all for naught. They're now complaining of foreign interference and saying that this is liberal multinationals trying to rig the referendum for Soros.

If you had any idea of just how corrosive, dirty and evil these fuckers are you'd be laughing too.

Looks like this is gonna pass tomorrow. Small fry to you colonials, but the culmination of decades of activism here.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to droid For This Useful Post:

Exit poll around midnight tonight.

Scratch that. Biggest exit poll tonight, first exit poll now saying 68-32% for yes. This is momentous.

congrats to you all in the auld country

from pre-vote coverage I saw it seemed like a Yes vote was almost definitely in the bag but I'm sure the landslide is welcome

9. The Following User Says Thank You to padraig (u.s.) For This Useful Post:

Well, I was fairly confident, but the campaign was filthy and there's a loooong history here of those kinda tactics sowing discord. This has been going on for almost my entire life.

Hard to explain how huge this is if one isn't familiar with the background. A grassroots feminist activist movement took on entrenched lobby & establishment groups, US evangelical money & electoral infrastructure, fake news, dodgy digital ads, and alt right & far right orgs from the UK and Europe, and not only beat them, but OBLITERATED them. They will never recover from this.

OTOH we weathered all the dirty tricks and filthy money and held firm, so I have to wonder what that says about the UK & US.

Congratulations! I wonder if you see any counter reaction somewhere down the line? hard to imagine what'd look like right now, in wake of such a decisive victory.

Oh, theyre already trying to rewrite history. Problem for them is theyve thrown every bit of shit they can at this one and they get weaker every time they lose so we're more or less immune now.

Next steps are extending the abortion campaign to Northern Ireland, ending Church patronage of the schools (dont ask) and then right to die.

Hopefully we'll have a half liveable country by the time the climate apocalypse hits.

Baboon's favourite hack, Nick Cohen, getting ticked off at the lack of coverage of this story:https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...ment-in-brexit

"SCL Group provides data, analytics and strategy to governments and military organisations worldwide" reads the first line of its website. "For over 25 years, we have conducted behavioural change programmes in over 60 countries & have been formally recognised for our work in defence and social change.

WHO IS THE TETRAD MANAGER?

i keep trying to explain the basics to you lot but youre so slow to catch on. i reckon it will take you another 3 or 4 years to work out what's been happening.