Thread: Can you speak German well?

Default Can you speak German well?

Hello! Guten Tag!

In a couple of weeks I'm going to need to get a big chunk of audio translated from the German to English. Could be as much as 6 hours of a lecture!

Can you, or someone you know translate it? Will be able to pay some money. Not MASSES - but enough for it not seem like I am taking the mick - and probably a little more.

anyone? anyone with a pal who speaks german?

Cant help Im afraid, but I have used this site recently for some freelance development work and found it very good - no scams, and as a freelancer myself I think the payment structures etc. seem quite good and fair. They add about 2% commission onto the final price.

https://www.upwork.com/o/jobs/browse...erman-english/

If you still need someone - can't promise anything whatsoever, but a friend's girlfriend is German and works in translation. I'll ask him to ask her, and PM you...

@droid. thank you droid. this lady looks good too (no agencies which always a bonus) https://asherwin.com/

Quote Originally Posted by baboon2004 View Post
    If you still need someone - can't promise anything whatsoever, but a friend's girlfriend is German and works in translation. I'll ask him to ask her, and PM you...
    @baboon2004. thanks very much mate. if it's easier i am at alias*at*hollowearth*dot*org.