'the cum box'

luka

i just suddenly remembered Mr. Tea talking enthusiastically about this on Dissensus years ago and decided it deserved its own thread
It's a shoebox, or at least once was, and whenever I masturbate I cum into it. I've had it for two or three years now I think, so it has a fair amount of cum. It smells atrocious, and I tried to burn it once. When I lit it on fire, it was too damp due to the cum that it simply sizzled and didn't manage to actually lite up. Turns out burning cum smells awful, so I had to spray it with a deodorant body spray just to get the old smell of burnt cum away. It also has some drenched papers stuck to it. That's pretty much it.

Because people were asking, my greatest shame.

EDIT 2: A lot of people are asking me, why? Well, I'm apparently a rather disturbed individual. But, it just kind of happened, bought new shoes and needed someplace to cum, used the box. It just escalated from there, kept using it each time, telling myself I would throw it out soon. Never did, two or three years later, I still have it. It was planned or anything, it just happened.

EDIT 3: Fuck, this really exploded. ~20,000+ views of my cum box. Did not expect this.

Edit 4: I often get PMed about updates or current status of the box, generally a few a week. So I might as well update this post, if anyone even gets linked here anymore. Current status, I have created life. Mold has begun to grow in the box and has taken over a fair amount. Smells a bit worse, mainly due to a damper apartment so it does not dry as fast, hence the reason why the mold has begun. New picture.

I will never be rid of my need for it. I hate and love the box, just as I hate and love myself.

Also, what the fuck 2.7million views. Never could have expected this outcome.

luka

[–]wankers_remorse 1934 points 5 years ago

is it weird that I was expecting way more cum and am now a little disappointed?

permalinkembedsaveparent

[–]shit-brickhouse 688 points 5 years ago

me too -- I was picturing, like, a solid block... or at the very least, cloudy jello.

permalinkembedsaveparent

[–][deleted] 457 points 5 years ago

happens every time I see one of these cum box posts

permalinkembedsaveparent

[–]Syntrel 302 points 5 years ago

happens every time I see one of these cum box posts

"these cum box posts"

There's more?!

permalinkembedsaveparent

[–][deleted] 157 points 5 years ago

Haven't seen any OC cum boxes on reddit before but it's pretty much a classic on 4chan etc.

luka

[–]Rub3X 126 points 5 years ago

There's a 4chan user who post pics of gallon bottles he fills with cum every year.

http://4chanarchive.org/brchive/dspl_thread.php5?thread_id=183847526&x=Sperm+bottles+year+3

permalinkembedsaveparent

[–]wankers_remorse 95 points 5 years ago

I feel physically ill now

permalinkembedsaveparent

[–]Dangthesehavetobesma 62 points 5 years ago

Same here. And I was drinking a glass of milk, too...

permalinkembedsaveparent

load more comments (26 replies)

luka

[–][deleted] 57 points 5 years ago

i saw a much more impressive cum box on /b/ ... it was larger and completely filled. Basically an enormous semen brick

permalinkembedsaveparent

[–]riplox 27 points 5 years ago

That's...actually impressive.

permalinkembedsaveparent

[–][deleted] 11 points 5 years ago

Or the guy who literally kept his semen in bottles and mixed it with water every now and again. Here's a link. Could be a repost.

permalinkembedsaveparent

[–]Terminus14 2 points 5 years ago

If this is true, find it and post it so you can say that OC's cumbox sucks.

permalinksaveparent

[–]clocksfate 2 points 5 years ago

Link?

permalinksaveparent

[–][deleted] 2 points 5 years ago

I wouldn't know how to link back to a /b/ thread. i doubt i'd be able to find it but it was mindblowing

permalinksaveparent

Leo

i may very well need to end my habitual shoe buying, will never be able to look at the box the same way again.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Are you not concerned about the effects of hanging around in these sorts of online cesspits on your psychic wellbeing?

luka

it was literally you that first mentioned the cum box on dissensus.
you opened the gate. you let it in.

blissblogger

i interviewed the Beautiful South once, for my sins. One of them - not the main guy, the smaller chap - said he'd tried to collect all his spunk at one point. but it didn't really accumulate, just evaporated away to a sort of greyish film. not the bucketloads he'd expected.

he also said that he had had another life-project at one point where he put all his bogie on the underside of a mantlepiece in the family home. eventually the accretion fell off, with the top side perfectly sculpted to the shape of the mantelpiece

Last edited:

luka

i interviewed the Beautiful South once, for my sins. One of them - not the main guy, the smaller chap - said he'd tried to collect all his spunk at one point. but it didn't really accumulate, just evaporated away to a sort of greyish film. not the bucketloads he'd expected.

he also said that he had had another life-project at one point where he put all his bogie on the underside of a mantlepiece in the family home. eventually the accretion fell out, with the top side perfectly sculpted to the shape of the mantelpiece

Interesting. When I started this thread I must admit it wasn't one I thought you would ever contribute to.