GUESS THE AUTHOR

luka

And come on, at least give us a challenge, lol.

I liked HMLT's insulting nicknames for people. 'Fluke-worm' is good. I was usually 'Teabag' or 'Teamite' except on one occasion when he totally fucking lost it and I became 'Teafucker'.

i was also puker. the sadcuntbarfy incident was a thrilling return to these no-holds-barred death matches of the past.

craner

Beast of Burden
He never even accorded me the respect of a nickname! Unless crypto-fascist psycho-creep counts.

luka

He never even accorded me the respect of a nickname! Unless crypto-fascist psycho-creep counts.

i dont accept this. this sounds like rewriting the lifescript to fit self-pity! i bet he gave you the very best nicknames
and gratuitously offensive epithets

luka

"Bun B is dope" David D

You DEFENDED D4L, called Hip Hop Culture and lyricism itself "wack" and said "white folks liked The Roots" and that they (whites) called Cash Money/Master P's music trash. That means you think that anyone that makes lyrically advanced hip hop makes it for WHITE PEOPLE...That's is an ignorant ass assumption and you've just made any point you TRIED to make above NULL AND VOID with that one sentence. Read: Shut up, son. You don't know shit about Hip Hop.

Where I'm from the OPPOSITE HAPPENED. The pop crowd/white/TRL watching kids LOVED Cash Money/No Limit/Bad Boy and the eye candy (cars, rims, grills, shiny suits, dancers and jewelry) and simple choruses that a 3rd grader could learn after the first listen and they avoided The Roots and Wu Tang Clan like the plague (too lyrical, the beats are too hard, too much scratching)...only the Black or Latino kids listened to it and the only White kids that listened to the Roots and Wu Tang Clan also bought Rawkus, Fondle 'Em and Game 12"'s...they all grew up and after 1997 became what people called "Underground Hip Hop Fans" or "Backpackers"...before 1997 they were simply called "Rap Fans" or Hip Hop Fans". One.

luka

Grandmaster Caz, Kool Moe Dee, LL Cool J, Rakim, KRS One, Kool Keith, Big Daddy Kane, Kool G Rap, Just Ice, Masta Ace, D.O.C, Ice T, EPMD, MC Lyte, Queen Latifah, De La Soul, Stetsasonic, Percee P, King Sun, Treach, Redman, Nas, Jay Z, Busta Rhymes, Pharoahe Monch, Grand Puba, Scarface, Del, Ice Cube, MC Ren, Aceyalone, Souls Of Mischief, Andre 3000, Big Boi, and the list goes on....IF YOU WEREN'T ELEVATING THE GAME ON A BEATS OR RHYMES LEVEL THE WAY THESE PEOPLE WERE FROM 1988-1996 THEN GUESS WHAT? Hip Hop heads/fans/journalists that have this hip hop aesthetic in mind WILL NOT BE LOVING (OR AT ALL ACCEPTING OF) THE CURRENT MUSIC COMING OUT OF THE SOUTH NOW. PERIOD! One.

luka

loads of people in different scenes that I'm not a native of have come up to me saying "oh that track is the shit in such and such micro-scene". when i drop some bhangra to a south asian audience for instance this happens. or when i play reggae to die-hard rastas.

but these days i ain't gotta worry cuz for the most part i play Kabuka, Genge, and Egyptian pop that no one's ever heard of before

luka

its awesome that there are now interesting weirdo indie girls (my favourite) girls in techno clubs

luka

welcome brother, you're now ONE OF US! You don't have to be middle-aged, I've been a real ale nut since the age of about 16.

luka

People used to make music because they wanted to touch the stars, stick it to the man, tear up the place, chant down Babylon, explore new possibilities**, or to lose themselves in Dionysian abandon on the dancefloor. Now they do it to be a "big man" or "a famous person" or "rich"

luka

As it goes, I'm friends with several shamanic dance teachers who, although based in Croatia, are about to have a New Year workshop in Postojna (Slovenia) - maybe I will ask them about their customer base. I actually broke my Zizek virginity today, because I had came to the hypothesis that that the spiritual linguistic concepts, underlying assumptions etc within the spiritual community I participate in strongly reinforces class structures and capitalism.

luka

i started chatting up this Czech girl last night at a party but quickly lost interest and just walked away. she hung about me and my friends for the next 10 minutes or so i think hoping to restart the conversation... what is that called?

luka

After reading this thread, I've started negging myself to get in the mood for wanks.

luka

However if the chick was busted or fat, the game would end right there. She could be intellectually and emotionally my divinely ordained soul-mate and if she was busted or fat, no dice.

luka

I learnt how to help women to squirt and have extended orgasms because of 'the community' and gave quite a few of both.

luka

genius thread, but you've got to chuck in some people for the younguns to play. i don't know any of these wierdos.

droid- grandad, strained relationship with his son luka.

luka- my old man

corpsey- older brother who i love with all my heart, but who i take for granted. luka love's him more than he loves me

crowley- mean cousin from the states

benny- hot older sister who's come back from uni for the summer so that she can give us all a bollocking with her newly acquired feminist theory

craner- cool uncle who lets you get drunk when you're 11. when he drinks he's slightly pervy with with benny and you can't tell if it's a joke or not.

tea- rotund aunt, lives in the country. makes nice cakes, but then says things about 'the blacks' which we all choose to ignore

yaldrin- foreighn exchange student who doesn't say much, but there's always non-english rap emanating from his room. benny fancies him