Songs of Joy

luka

i dont need to point out that this is something we hold in common. it taps into what sloane was saying about freedom i think. and into what i was saying about the body throwing off the shackles. it's very energising and powerful.

theres a very specific point where you tip over from angelic love to getting fucked by a demon. it's a fascinating point of transition.
a completely different energy. (not necessarily talking about sex just picking up on the use of the term diabolic which is absolutely the correct word)

yyaldrin

in je ogen waait de wind
played this an entire summer once. one day my mate was cleaning the bar he worked at, late at night. it was summer and all the guest left. we had this song on loud and outside a shiny car stopped, some beautiful ladies got out and posed on the car before going in the empty bar where they danced on this song very sensually. they left when the song ended.

luka

The Voice of the Devil

All Bibles or sacred codes have been the causes of the following Errors:— 5
1. That Man has two real existing principles, viz. a Body and a Soul. 6
2. That Energy, call’d Evil, is alone from the Body; and that Reason, call’d Good, is alone from the Soul. 7
3. That God will torment Man in Eternity for following his Energies. 8
But the following Contraries to these are True:— 9
1. Man has no Body distinct from his Soul; for that call’d Body is a portion of Soul discern’d by the five Senses, the chief inlets of Soul in this age. 10
2. Energy is the only life, and is from the Body; and Reason is the bound or outward circumference of Energy. 11
3. Energy is Eternal Delight.

🔥🔥🔥🔥

yyaldrin

in je ogen waait de wind
a good thing to do as well is when you're moody and want to cheer up is to watch dance video's on youtube, azonto, afrobeat, kuduro that sort of. this is still one of the best it's 100% pure JOY

mistersloane

heavy heavy monster sound
theres a very specific point where you tip over from angelic love to getting fucked by a demon. it's a fascinating point of transition.
a completely different energy. (not necessarily talking about sex just picking up on the use of the term diabolic which is absolutely the correct word)

I kinda think if you are talking about getting fucked by a daemon, then you are kinda talking bout sex. Sorry darlin.

luka

5:27 "Green Man Gotta Make A Change"

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/iHaGfdE3vIY" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

BAD was the first album i owned. this was my favourite song. it made me feel stuff. i somehow saw the lyrics written down, i
think in a smash hits or something, and from seeing them written down they all just stuck in my head and i can sing along
with it to this day. turned up the collar on
my favourite winter coat....

luka

just in terms of crossing from one zone to another. how stark the difference is. start growling.

luka

what famous songs have the word joy in the title?

theres a classical ode to joy isnt there?

oh! wait, i thought of something that used to make me happy....

i think joy is tricky.. few songs clear that hurdle...but, maybe...

luka

List Rules
Songs must have joy in the title.

You'd be surprised how many there are, so we're ranking the best songs about joy. Do you have a favorite joy song with joy in the title? We want you to vote for your favorite songs about joy, whether it's a country song about someone named Joy, a joy rock song, or anything in between. You can even add a song to the list if it's not already here, as long as it's a song with joy in the title or lyrics. https://www.ranker.com/list/the-best-songs-about-joys/reference

Last edited:

luka

right i think i better pass the baton on with this one. great thread. improved my mood, which was already good.

Leo

so what songs have the word joy in the title? and are they joyous?

posted one up thread a few hours ago but you tweet/post so friggin' much that it's already buried about four pages ago! :)