QUANTUM LEVEL BREAKBEAT SCIENCE

Ach!

Turd on the Run
Funnily enough, both of the above tracks were produced using OctaMED software on an Amiga which was a scrolling 'tracker' sequencer, rather than Notator (aka Logic) or Cubase on an Atari ST. On OctaMED you'd basically be looking at pages of scrolling Hex code and note information which although initially confusing, probably lent itself more to getting deep into drum edits by its nature.

luka

Sacrilege.

speaking of which thirdform all your picks were really great and whats more odd i didnt know hardly any of them.

except that dillinja tune which was shit. otherwise exquisite selection.

droid

Funnily enough, both of the above tracks were produced using OctaMED software on an Amiga which was a scrolling 'tracker' sequencer, rather than Notator (aka Logic) or Cubase on an Atari ST. On OctaMED you'd basically be looking at pages of scrolling Hex code and note information which although initially confusing, probably lent itself more to getting deep into drum edits by its nature.

The Octomed video of Booyah mysteriously disappeared a few years back - did you get to see it?

luka

hmmm no i just started listening to it again and puked in my mouth.
what a terrible way to start an album.

droid

This has aged much better than it had any right to.

6am vibes. Pallid blue light filtering into a filthy basement. Sirens from the road outside mingling happily.