Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Interests, obsessions

Fan mail, lol, very good.
    Doin' the Lambeth Warp New: DISSENSUS - THE NOVEL - PM me your email address and I'll add you

... So what you're saying is, now I'm expected to write a book, lest I leave you all hanging.

To bring things back briefly to my true crime preoccupation, here's a two hour long police interrogation tape that some of you sickos might enjoy watching before bedtime.

It's quite (morbidly) entertaining cos the guy comes into the room not expecting to be greeted with DNA evidence and so on. The FBI bloke stitches him right up.

Broke the golden rule. Never, under any circumstances speak to the cops withOUT a lawyer.
    Last edited by droid; 22-05-2018 at 10:09 AM.

Yeah, he comes across as either very dumb or very arrogant - wearing the same boots to the police station that he was wearing during one of the murders!

Arrogance is of course a feature of psychopaths - hence Bundy choosing to defend himself in court, e.g. Recklessness. Impulsiveness.

the FBI dude is quite famous though I think, there's a few videos of him extracting confessions on youtube

it's amazing when he's getting this guy to confess and just before that he says 'call me russ'

Quote Originally Posted by droid View Post
    Broke the golden rule. Never, under any circumstances speak to the cops with a lawyer.
    Uh, is there an '-out' missing here?
    Doin' the Lambeth Warp New: DISSENSUS - THE NOVEL - PM me your email address and I'll add you

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr. Tea For This Useful Post:

Other top legal advice from droid:

* Establish your innocence early on with a firm, earnest "I didn't kill her!" before the cops can get a word in.
    * Persuade Dave 'Mad Dog' McKenzie to provide you with an alibi, because after all he owes you a favour for not narking him out that time in Parkhurst.
    * Wave a tenner at them and say "Can't we just make this problem... go away?"
    Last edited by Mr. Tea; 22-05-2018 at 10:50 PM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr. Tea For This Useful Post: