World Cup 2018

luka

we're guna fuckin do em so much pride and passion in the lads we cant lose. 3-0 put your house on that.

luka

the difference between our boys and theres is that the shirt and the flag means everything to our lot. they would literally lay down their lives for the cross of st. george. can you say the same for a bunch of columbian mercenaries? i do not think so.

craner

Beast of Burden
Headbutted him. Shouldn't be a Red Card, he should be deported to Australia.

Typical South American gangster shanty town thugs trying to rattle Our Brave Young Team.

IT'S A DISGRACE

craner

Beast of Burden
40 minutes ago I was predicting a penalty shoot out, but forgot to put it in writing. My finger was in the wind.

luka

im not even watching it to be honest. havent watched a single game in this world cup. couldnt give a shit about it.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
This latest attempt to ween myself back onto football's teat has been somewhat patchy at times but also surprisingly successful.

Has helped that there's been loads of banger goals and the favourites have been dropping like flies.

Dare i allow myself to genuinely look forward to the premier league? I feel like a wife and kids are just months away now.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
fucking spurs cunts. i hope they plummet next season.

still that lump henderson missing his penalty was gold, after the stupid antics he got up to in the game.

luka

you cant beat Passion and Pride and no other country has Passion and Pride only the English
the lads who bleed white.

luka

just so proud of the lads. thats what it means to be english. never say die. dunkirk spirit. can see it in their eyes. this nation means everything to them. there was no way they were guna lose.

craner

Beast of Burden
Lads did well. Let's look at it: Cocaine cartel gangsters and Marxist terrorists vs Our Brave Young Lads

Sweden are basically Nazis check out World War 2

So proud of the boys