Luke’s on 199 radio now!!!!!

luka

what is the song starting at 16:00? rly good show luka keep going, very motivational

thank you yyaldrin. im glad you like it. im still working out how to do it as i go really. never done anything like it before though i always wanted to. the tune is this-

• Wow
Reactions: sus

luka

cant wait for droid to listen to it. hes the only person here whos contractually obligated to
sit through the whole thing cos i always listen to all his funny mixes and tell him i like them.

baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.
A triumph of masculine emotion - pirate radio vibes, sexualised self-actualisation and Haim finding themselves natural bedfellows...

Next thing to do is send a copy to Jordan Peterson, re-edited with breathy background invocations of 'Jor-dan' soothing him through his initial resistance. Lovebomb him and rechannel his energies towards universal positivity...get him through the sticky patch he currently finds himself in

• Haha

luka

thanks for the kind words baboon. keep expecting the world to shift on its axis every time
i release one of these and get confused and disappointed when it doesnt but never mind
i'll keep plugging away and improving and some day the pink temple will materialise on
the earthly plane.

• Fire

droid

cant wait for droid to listen to it. hes the only person here whos contractually obligated to
sit through the whole thing cos i always listen to all his funny mixes and tell him i like them.

Im off this week, but have it loaded for the next commute. I just hope your sensual declarations arent so distracting that I cycle into the back of a bus.

luka

a lot of people have had physical sex to it. they found my voice very stimulating. it's the best
compliment i could have. maybe you could try the same thing?

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
This is really peculiar - singular

Mysticism meets pirate radio - and is there even a hint of irony?

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Haven't heard Motivation in a while

Let alone preceded by a reminder that even thoughts are sensations

luka

dunno why you never listened to this before. probably motivated by spite and malice!

luka

everything i do is deliberately situated in the in-between spaces. i dont accept that there are only two
options, guilelessly earnest or ironic. you can be deeply serious and mean every word you say without having a perpetually furrowed brow. this is one of the basic lessons. if you want to study at the knee of the most benevolent Bobby Bisto you have to get your head around this concept. maybe Sufi can help, maybe he can tell you a few Mullah Nasruddin stories or something.

yyaldrin

in je ogen waait de wind
i had a drive on my bicycle the other day in a place that had little barriers to the eye, hardly any trees or buildings around. no hills or mountains, just flat earth that allows you to see far and wide. a lot of grass, tall and yellow because of a lack of rain, waving in the wind. i listened to your latest show on my headphones while bicycling and it reminded me of the time i got lured into a sex cult under the pretense of going to an art performance (or was it an art performance after all?). i remembered i brought back a little flyer or advertisement that night and looked it up the other day, its text reads:

"where you made to feel ashamed
after a lifetime of being shattered, the time to be whole again has come.
everyday is truly a chance to realize your most powerful self.

papa. he understands and he can heal. papa.
be guided to understanding. find yourself.
let the rotting waters rise, drink them up.
learn to understand your needs.

no shame. only acceptance.
no pain. only truth.
no limits. only expansion of the self.

welcome home.
find yourself. call papa. #######"

luka

hahhahaha that's so good!
come to papa!

although
i had a drive on my bicycle the other day in a place that had little barriers to the eye, hardly any trees or buildings around. no hills or mountains, just flat earth that allows you to see far and wide.

is this not basically everywhere in the whole Nether Nether Lands?