Luke’s on 199 radio now!!!!!

luka

no weirdo music on it this time just all r&b with a tiny bit of uk garage and some house

fucking shit photo though im actually a very beautiful man.
and so are Lee and Barty

Leo

i have 20+ stripped shirts, good choice.

might have to listen to the show now.

luka

i have 20+ stripped shirts, good choice.

might have to listen to the show now.

me too. i love them. very devoted to stripes. someone who will remain nameless called it my 'gay fisherman look' loooooool

Leo

me too. i love them. very devoted to stripes. someone who will remain nameless called it my 'gay fisherman look' loooooool

i can see that. i learned early on you risk getting into gondolier territory if the stripes are too wide.

Venetian-Gondolier-2-570.jpg

luka

i can see that. i learned early on you risk getting into gondolier territory if the stripes are too wide.

Venetian-Gondolier-2-570.jpg

theres a chain resturaunt here called pizza express where they wear those t-shirts. thats what keeps me away from them. that width of stripe.

luka

just finished listening to it for the first time. it's good. couple of mistakes but it's live and we were drunk so i think it's a decent effort. im proud of it. Lee's mixing is much better this time too.

sadmanbarty

maintained eye contact for longer than's socially acceptable to. in that moment it felt like it was just me and him suspended forever in the cosmos.

luka

i was more scared to hear this one back cos it was more personal and risky so it was a relief
to hear it back and know my voice is so sexy and erotic. there was a very sexually charged
atmosphere in the room. very steamy.

luka

Jameson's 'Sex Go Round' rmx. Dem 2's 'Slave 2 the Vibe' rmx, Kut Klose, Adina Howard, Amerie, Keith Sweat, Jodeci, Funkystepz etc it will teach you about life and love.

by the end of it you'll be layed down on a faux tiger skin rug, scented
candles burning, glass of champage, totally naked, covered in baby oil

asking yourself
so why is Anna Livia Plurabelle a river?