Luke’s on 199 radio now!!!!!

sufi

lala
OK ready for the next episode now,
hoping it will be trancendentalistic/consciousness altering/brain evolution triggering?

luka

im not sure when the next one will be. havent heard anything. maybe august?
i'll try and make it special.

everything i do is deliberately situated in the in-between spaces. i dont accept that there are only two
options, guilelessly earnest or ironic. you can be deeply serious and mean every word you say without having a perpetually furrowed brow. this is one of the basic lessons. if you want to study at the knee of the most benevolent Bobby Bisto you have to get your head around this concept. maybe Sufi can help, maybe he can tell you a few Mullah Nasruddin stories or something.

and i relate to this, I don't know if it's a deliberate thing for me more of a refusal of taking either position because assuming those roles would be insincere and incomplete

and i relate to this, I don't know if it's a deliberate thing for me more of a refusal of taking either position because assuming those roles would be insincere and incomplete

which is to say that i often get accused of either pisstaking or sucking out the fun, not playing appropriately in the designated spheres like its a deliberate ploy but its not that calculated and im sometimes confused about my own thoughts and intentions

luka

Actually thirdform did too he said it's his biggest musical influence. That's something to be proud of obviously. He even posted it on his Facebook fan site which is probably the best music discussion group on the Internet

luka

Amazing isn't it I give my heart and soul to dissensus and they won't even listen to my mix which I made over two years ago even though I host listening parties for all their boring mixes. It's very sad and unfair.

Jaimeson - sex go round ! What a tune

It's a sermon, an actual master of ceremony, a shaman poet doing a ceremony playing bangers, a religious experience. Now playing the dream

Leo

I remember getting about two-thirds of the way through it. partial credit, at least.

I love The Dream for his excess but he's also an irritating cunt. I'm pulled two different ways... this is genius and fuck up!!!!!!

luka

The first one is very good for taking LSD too. The second one is great to get you through a serious break up or divorce.

Leo

I believe it was the first one. maybe best to avoid the breakup/divorce soundtrack, I think.

woops

is not like other people
The first one is uncut spiritual ecstatic brilliance amazing mic man performance 11/10

luka

I'm much happier with the first one but it's usually easier first time round all that bottled up energy and dreaming gets an outlet