book 4 self-conscious suburban immigrant badman

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
im reading Zadie Smith white teeth.

it's jokes but it's like too jokes if u know wot i'm sayin, it's like yh m8 but u went to oxbridge.

need something like the fall in book form.

luka

it's the way this country works. the incentive structure is all wrong. the market is people with daunt books tote bags. writers who aren't from anglo middle class backgrounds end up writing for those who are or they dont get published. it's precisely why the fall is music and not a book.

sufi

lala
Anyone still reading Martin Millar after the millennium?
Turns out there really is a poet called Lux

DannyL

Wild Horses
It's really annoying but I'm sure I've read exactly the book you need but I can't think of what it is. I'm probably imagining it. Monica Ali is fucking terrible though, don't waste your time. A Brief History of Seven Killings maybe? Not about the UK but is broadly about the JA diaspora. David Peace's Red Riding series is amazing as well, talking of The Fall and grim northerness.

luka

it was going to be published by zero in about 2010. the contract got signed but they chickened out. it's a shame cos it would have been literally the only half decent book they ever put out. it needs editing badly. there's lots of mistakes and some sloppy bits but it's mostly written in my teens and early 20s and i cant be bothered with it anymore.

Last edited: