thirdform

pass the sick bucket
cocaine is the best capitalist drug tbh. even better than speed. speed is just productivity. gak makes u a cunt.

droid

A lot of my friends also have or had similar issues to me from doing the same stuff. I went through a period of doing a lot of acid in my teens for a couple of years along with 'shrooms, ket, mdma, weed and basically anything else I could get my hands on and eventually went on a really, really rough trip and have been struggling to get back to "normal" ever since. It was basically just a case of overindulging at a young age and I really regret it despite having a lot of fun.

Its risky business alright. My psychedelic years were between the ages of 15-20. I look back in amazement sometimes that no serious damage was done, physical or mental.

luka

what ive come to accept is that you lot cant get to be like me just by taking a few drugs and that it would be misleading and irresponsible to suggest you can.

luka

i dont really know what youre looking for corpsey tbh. i guess not to be depressed? and to maybe feel a weird spiritual feeling?

luka

there's no point me saying anything cos ive been saying the same things over and over again for 15 years to absolutely no effect with absolutely no one listening or understanding so im offically giving up

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
i dont really know what youre looking for corpsey tbh. i guess not to be depressed? and to maybe feel a weird spiritual feeling?

he wants god in his life. but it's either or as i said. you can't have the cake and eat it like a vainglorious western liberal.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
either you submit to the creator eternally or try and talk to him but then u either cuss him out or get cussed out.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
this is why real atheism has nothing to do with 18th century materialism or darwinism. first you have to do away with that thought.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
god is so useless that anyone of his brown skinned creations is automatically put on a watchlist for reporting to prevent.

You don't need him corpsey! snap out of the bourgeois way of thinking. just smash smash and smash.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
you have to advocate revolutionary defeatism in your journey. you are not on the side of angels corpsey!

totally disengage.

droid

Yeah, I just wish I'd been a bit more sensible with it. It was also around the time that more and more people started finding really unpleasant stuff online which, thankfully, I avoided for the most part as one of the few times I ended up taking any of it I had an absolute nightmare with that DXM stuff they sometimes put in cough medicine in the US. I got lost on the edge of the countryside on my own, at night and with no credit on my phone feeling somewhere between a speed comedown and a k-hole whilst having such intense itching all over my body and nausea that I just ended up lying on the ground and scratching my arms raw until some mates from the party I'd got lost on the way to happened to find me on the side of the road.

I think I was blessed in some ways cos back in my day it was acid, mushrooms, speed and very rarely, E's & coke. You either got a dud or it worked, there were no research chemicals and all of those drugs have proven the test of time and their hazards are well known.

I think kids today face a much more dangerous landscape. I accidentally consumed some nBome a few years back, and I can hands down say it was the most unpleasant & psychologically dangerous drug related experience Ive ever had. Much worse than even some of the ill advised LSD megadoses I indulged in back in the day. 2 weeks later in Cork someone was found wandering the streets covered in blood after slashing themselves with two bodies inside the house dead from toxic shock after taking the same stuff.

LSD can't kill you, even if you take a hundred tabs (though you might lose your mind), nBome's have super high toxicity, so even 1 or 2 extra tabs could do you in.

Last edited:

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
the angels have already defeated us in the arena of politics now the only option is not to let them sell you a monetisable idea of alienation.

it's all over don't fret.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
don't fuck with heidegger that man is one of them.

nothing is authentic ever everything has to be alien and random and in constant change. that is the true meaning of life.

Last edited: