Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Psychedelic drugs

thats why i want more electronic music exploring persian and hindistani tunings. real synaesthetic melancholy. acid is kind of sad sometimes.

even tho E isn't properly psychedelic it also feels kind of sad.

kettamine is really fucking sad i always feel like I'm being judged by the totality of all experience.

At least there's an sort of ego death/clarity/merging moment tho.
    Last edited by thirdform; 19-06-2018 at 08:31 PM.

sometimes i want to catapult my brain into its own virtual reality psych wards be damned. enlightenment and resigned melancholy are basically synonymous. u gotta have narcissism to make it in capitalism. noone respects u otherwise.

i also hate religions as a method of personal discovery or whatever. u either conform or get shat upon as some kind of heretic i don't understand why anyone would want to go through that humiliation. marx's statement should be amended in the 21st century: the heart of overprivileged wankers.

cocaine is the best capitalist drug tbh. even better than speed. speed is just productivity. gak makes u a cunt.

Quote Originally Posted by version View Post
    A lot of my friends also have or had similar issues to me from doing the same stuff. I went through a period of doing a lot of acid in my teens for a couple of years along with 'shrooms, ket, mdma, weed and basically anything else I could get my hands on and eventually went on a really, really rough trip and have been struggling to get back to "normal" ever since. It was basically just a case of overindulging at a young age and I really regret it despite having a lot of fun.
    Its risky business alright. My psychedelic years were between the ages of 15-20. I look back in amazement sometimes that no serious damage was done, physical or mental.

science is a brain disorder.

what ive come to accept is that you lot cant get to be like me just by taking a few drugs and that it would be misleading and irresponsible to suggest you can.

lol luka. i'd like to see u drop acid blindfolded.

how would you see me if you was blindfolded?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to luka For This Useful Post:

i dont really know what youre looking for corpsey tbh. i guess not to be depressed? and to maybe feel a weird spiritual feeling?

there's no point me saying anything cos ive been saying the same things over and over again for 15 years to absolutely no effect with absolutely no one listening or understanding so im offically giving up

Quote Originally Posted by luka View Post
    how would you see me if you was blindfolded?
    i wouldn't even if i wasn't blindfolded.

Quote Originally Posted by luka View Post
    i dont really know what youre looking for corpsey tbh. i guess not to be depressed? and to maybe feel a weird spiritual feeling?
    he wants god in his life. but it's either or as i said. you can't have the cake and eat it like a vainglorious western liberal.