Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223

Thread: Psychedelic drugs

Sounds like a beaut of a day there Tea! Hats off.
    The Chomp

2. The Following User Says Thank You to pattycakes_ For This Useful Post:

The evening ended with both me and one of the cats chasing a big fly around the bedroom. I even grabbed a deodorant spray and lighter to use as a makeshift flamethrower (this is an excellent way to kill flies, by the way, as it makes you feel a bit like Sigourney Weaver in Aliens) but, luckily for the fly, it vacated the room by that point.
    Doin' the Lambeth Warp New: DISSENSUS - THE NOVEL - PM me your email address and I'll add you

Last time I took mushrooms I was on a 40 hour odd train from Hanoi to HCMC in a birth with a couple of mates lots of whiskey and some zopiclone. Had some argument that came to punches, I pissed myself at some point, playing beach boys really loud through a portable speaker, one of the female rail-workers punched one of us as we were getting off. Decided to never speak to one another about it again. Overall great experience I'd give 4/5.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to muser For This Useful Post:

I just took my bass along to a bar that has a Sunday afternoon jam session and found a guitarist and drummer just setting up. Introduced myself and we played some blissed out improv jazz-rock to a crowd of drinkers outside in the sunshine. Eventually we were joined by another guitarist, a sax player and a dude with a fucking hurdy gurdy. Best weekend I've had in years.
    Last edited by Mr. Tea; 12-05-2019 at 02:41 PM.
    Doin' the Lambeth Warp New: DISSENSUS - THE NOVEL - PM me your email address and I'll add you

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr. Tea For This Useful Post:

Leo