Page 23 of 28 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Psychedelic drugs

Sounds like a beaut of a day there Tea! Hats off.
    Took a rest stop that wasn't on the schedule

2. The Following User Says Thank You to pattycakes_ For This Useful Post:

The evening ended with both me and one of the cats chasing a big fly around the bedroom. I even grabbed a deodorant spray and lighter to use as a makeshift flamethrower (this is an excellent way to kill flies, by the way, as it makes you feel a bit like Sigourney Weaver in Aliens) but, luckily for the fly, it vacated the room by that point.
    Doin' the Lambeth Warp New: DISSENSUS - THE NOVEL - PM me your email address and I'll add you

Last time I took mushrooms I was on a 40 hour odd train from Hanoi to HCMC in a birth with a couple of mates lots of whiskey and some zopiclone. Had some argument that came to punches, I pissed myself at some point, playing beach boys really loud through a portable speaker, one of the female rail-workers punched one of us as we were getting off. Decided to never speak to one another about it again. Overall great experience I'd give 4/5.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to muser For This Useful Post:

I just took my bass along to a bar that has a Sunday afternoon jam session and found a guitarist and drummer just setting up. Introduced myself and we played some blissed out improv jazz-rock to a crowd of drinkers outside in the sunshine. Eventually we were joined by another guitarist, a sax player and a dude with a fucking hurdy gurdy. Best weekend I've had in years.
    Last edited by Mr. Tea; 12-05-2019 at 02:41 PM.
    Doin' the Lambeth Warp New: DISSENSUS - THE NOVEL - PM me your email address and I'll add you

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr. Tea For This Useful Post:

Leo

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/5-MeO-DMT

Tried this today. Not as exciting as the standard gear.

Quote Originally Posted by luka View Post
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/5-MeO-DMT

Tried this today. Not as exciting as the standard gear.
    Describe it if you can. I've heard varied reports. Most, like the author of The Tryptamine Palace, say it is the ultimate. Psychedelic enthusiast/MMA commentator/stand-up comic/wild game hunter Joe Rogan describes it as a total OBE where you float in a space that can only be described as sheer whiteness, like fusing with the light at the end of the NDE tunnel. I had some in the early 'oughties, before Operation Web Tryp, but was clueless about the whole freebasing process and experienced very little. I did accidentally stumble on a preparation for ayahuasca that is superior (for my purposes at least) to the Amazonian preparation.

It's not the ultimate. Normal dmts is the ultimate. 5 meo is no content. Empty mind. As opposed to standard DMT, content overload. Know what I mean?

Sounds about right. I suspect I would prefer MEO. Last time I did DMT (changa actually), the first thing it told me was "you don't like me very much." Then it dropped me into some kind of trash compactor. Then I worked my way out of a 7 layer burrito of hell, kicked the shit out of it, turned it inside-out, got up and took a piss, went back to bed and closed my eyes to find Thoth or some other godform cut off my nose, then we almost had it out before everyone settled down, formed a circle, and started generating.

Well look, I've had DMT 1000 times, meo-5 once. So not an expert actually

Me an wombat saw a talk by Michael pollan on Monday and he said meo gave him category five psychic cyclone. Destruction. Meltdown. Destruction.

Did you ever get dumped in a trash compactor with broken, deformed, mutant misfit toys or beings, then reassemble them, then have to fight through hell to reach a peaceful sanctuary? I did. And I want my money back. I don't know what the hell it was talking about when it said "you don't like me very much." I devoted years to studying hyerspace, psychedelics, the Singularity, etc. and that's what I get for my effort? For the record, psilocybin hated me too, tried to drive me to suicide, and I broke its dome/nest in half through sheer willpower. All I wanted was an apology for a previous bad trip, and I was assaulted. Like, physically.

The problem is, I think tryptamines are lunar, the light is always indirect and soft, the movement through it is smooth. Phenethylamines like LSD are solar, intense and demanding. Guess I'm a solar person.

Bad trips need a thread of their own

17. The Following User Says Thank You to luka For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Tea View Post
    I just took my bass along to a bar that has a Sunday afternoon jam session and found a guitarist and drummer just setting up. Introduced myself and we played some blissed out improv jazz-rock to a crowd of drinkers outside in the sunshine. Eventually we were joined by another guitarist, a sax player and a dude with a fucking hurdy gurdy. Best weekend I've had in years.
    Nothing beats a good jam. When you're all on the same page and the vibe is right. One of my favourite experiences in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Nucleus View Post
    I did accidentally stumble on a preparation for ayahuasca that is superior (for my purposes at least) to the Amazonian preparation.
    Tell us more or link whatever

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Nucleus View Post
    I don't know what the hell it was talking about when it said "you don't like me very much."
    More often than not you're talking to yourself or the spirits are telling you what you need to hear. And no offence, but this message you received shows in some of your conduct. I am on your side, for real. But you could do with a little more self love, man. Tripping is always a reflection of your inner self. Whether it be you in that moment in reaction to your surroundings (set, setting) or just how you generally feel about yourself and life. Dmt does not fuck around. Straight to the point. Sorry to preach but I love dmt and all its taught me. I just had to go in with my heart calibrated right. Peace
    Took a rest stop that wasn't on the schedule

19. The Following User Says Thank You to pattycakes_ For This Useful Post:

Anyone here tripped on bufotenine? It's the stuff in toad venom. For reference it's 5-HO-DMT (psilocin is 4-HO-DMT - same atoms in a slightly different configuration).

It's the only stuff that's given me fully immersive 3-D closed-eye visuals.