This mate was the last person I done it with. I forgot I was a person, forget he was there. He said my name and it shocked me back into the room and we both started rolling around slapping the floor in hysterics. Buzzing all over. Now every time he says my first name we laugh like it’s some cosmic joke.

luka

Thing about bad trips is they're really bad. There's no hiding place. No escape. You can't close your eyes. You can't go to sleep. You can't get any distance from it.

version

Thing about bad trips is they're really bad. There's no hiding place. No escape. You can't close your eyes. You can't go to sleep. You can't get any distance from it.

And they go on for ages You get to a point where you wonder whether you'll ever be 'normal' again.

luka

Definitely. At least with DMT it's just five minutes but a bad acid trip scars you for life.

Acid can be long. Four hours in you’re drained cognitively, emotionally. You want stability and ‘it’ keeeeeeeeeps gooooooooooooing and that gets dark.

It can radically undermine all of your beliefs and hope of comfort or safety, too much doubt, way too mucc doubt, epistemological lubricant.

version

I felt like I was trapped in a burning building for about eight hours -- complete and utter terror with no way out. Physically exhausting too, felt like I'd run a marathon.

pattycakes_

Can turn naughty
Anyone ever made the mistake of smoking weed to calm down? One time I had this strong as fuck hash oil, took ages to get it in a smokable state because all I had was a regular pipe with a gauze and it was sticky as hell. Ended up putting way too much in and fucking zoom bang wallop Bob was my oontles maluviou. Rushing at a million miles a second. Could only lay down and wait it out.

pattycakes_

Can turn naughty
It can radically undermine all of your beliefs and hope of comfort or safety, too much doubt, way too mucc doubt, epistemological lubricant.

My first big bad one, already documented in this thread, had a strong sense of being uprooted. My connection to the earth simply gone. No longer tethered. Floating. I kept gripping on to the sofa to feel safe. Wish I'd let go now but it was so unnerving. So alien.

droid

Nbome bad trip is the worst. About 10 times worse than the worst experience I ever had on acid.

droid

Maybe later. All I can say for now is that it lasts about 18 hours. Constant open and closed eye hallucinations, all the worst and dirtiest aspects of a bad acid trip - and a very real risk of death.

droid

I literally stepped out of time into the empty endless fog of limbo. Was only saved by a comrade taking my hand.

droid

251-Nbome. We were spiked.

This happened a few weeks after, turned out to be Nbome as well:

When we went in it was like a scene from CSI - blood all over the walls, floors, couches and a man and a woman naked covered in blood shouting and screaming badly hurt and clearly in a state of dementia.

“The man was smashing the house up, blood was everywhere. The house was destroyed.

“There was a man on the floor in cardiac arrest with major breathing problems and the man who let us in sitting on the chair in shock.

https://www.breakingnews.ie/ireland...ce=recirc&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=recirc

Last edited:

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Just off the phone to my mate who’s visiting next weekend and bringing DMT. The nerves kicked in as soon as he told me he had it.

Are we talking about that herbal changa stuff or actual crystals of freebase DMT?

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Changa is crystals. Mixed with plant stuff. I prefer it

Sure. You've done it pure as well, then? I just wonder how much you need to inhale in one go to break into hyperspace and meet McKenna's STME's. Though I guess you're the wrong person to ask about that.