luka

If you roll changa into a cigarette you take three hits and you're probably well on your way. But with the crystal you are going to have to put in it in a little pipe and do it all in one. Which is more difficult. Harder to judge the dose. You could weigh it, if you were that sort of person I suppose.

pattycakes_

Can turn naughty
We had this crack style pipe. Glass ball at the end of a glass tube with a little hole at the top. You had to heat it just right to get the crystal to vape. After the 1st hit it was already pretty difficult getting it all in order. On the 2nd one there was only one option, put everything down and blast off. Fucking amazing. No idea about amounts.

version

But with the crystal you are going to have to put in it in a little pipe and do it all in one. Which is more difficult. Harder to judge the dose. You could weigh it, if you were that sort of person I suppose.

That's what happened with my mate who had a rough time on it. His brother gave him a pipe and it blew his head off.

luka

We had this crack style pipe. Glass ball at the end of a glass tube with a little hole at the top. You had to heat it just right to get the crystal to vape. After the 1st hit it was already pretty difficult getting it all in order. On the 2nd one there was only one option, put everything down and blast off. Fucking amazing. No idea about amounts.

Yeah that's what I've got. You need the hits to come in quick succession so you can't be faffing about

version

I was told he did it then just sort of dropped to the floor and lay face down, screaming, for five minutes or so. He ended up having problems with anxiety after that, although he's much better now.

pattycakes_

Can turn naughty
Yeah that's what I've got. You need the hits to come in quick succession so you can't be faffing about

We watched a YouTube tutorial. The guy did three on camera and kept his shit together the whole time explaining the process. What's the best way to do it with crystal then? Bonus question, have you tried any other forms of administration? I heard you can snort it

luka

The best way to do it with crystal is the way you did it but try and make it so you get enough in one hit to send you loopy. Don't want to be fiddling round trying to prepare a second one. Too tricky.

pattycakes_

Can turn naughty
The best way to do it with crystal is the way you did it but try and make it so you get enough in one hit to send you loopy. Don't want to be fiddling round trying to prepare a second one. Too tricky.

I think I did two that were both enough. Wrote about it here somewhere. Thought it was this thread, but it isn't. Same with my bad acid trip. Was there another thread where we were doing trip reports? Great when you're straight?

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
Forgot to reply to this. It was Sisyphos. Total hell nest. Bigger than Berghain. Twice as many tourists. No rush to return. In fact I'm pretty much out of love for Berlin's clubs these days. I miss the mad energy of my youth in the UK. Here it's too tame and djs mostly play it safe.

I told you! I fucking told you berlin clubbing is shit but you were like nah nah griezmuelle. but that's finished as well.

luka

I think I did two that were both enough. Wrote about it here somewhere. Thought it was this thread, but it isn't. Same with my bad acid trip. Was there another thread where we were doing trip reports? Great when you're straight?

All of them turn to trip reports

pattycakes_

Can turn naughty
I told you! I fucking told you berlin clubbing is shit but you were like nah nah griezmuelle. but that's finished as well.

Yeah that was one of the last good outposts. I'm sure there's little holes tucked away. But man, I'm craving a Hardy style full throttle thrashing. Theo P is playing an all nighter next week but it's expensive and in one of the posher clubs here, Prince Charles. The crowd will be shit. But one thing Berlin still has is when they say all night they mean it. There was a moment where a bunch of og house guys moved over here, Ron trent, Osunlade and a bunch more, but I think a lot of them moved on. Osun said in an RA interview the place was getting him down. Totally know what he means. It's mad because it's set up so well. No city like it for night owls in my experience.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
Yeah that was one of the last good outposts. I'm sure there's little holes tucked away. But man, I'm craving a Hardy style full throttle thrashing. Theo P is playing an all nighter next week but it's expensive and in one of the posher clubs here, Prince Charles. The crowd will be shit. But one thing Berlin still has is when they say all night they mean it. There was a moment where a bunch of og house guys moved over here, Ron trent, Osunlade and a bunch more, but I think a lot of them moved on. Osun said in an RA interview the place was getting him down. Totally know what he means. It's mad because it's set up so well. No city like it for night owls in my experience.

yeah that's one reason why the berlin djs are hyper-conservative in their selections. even if they are playing a 1-2 hour set they have to keep the 72 hour clubbers in mind. it's one thing I liked (in the past) about 6-8 hour club nights. yes sometimes you want the party to go along for 3 days but it's better if you have people you rate around you and can choose the music otherwise it gets intolerable.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
These last few pages have made me think maybe sticking with booze and fags wouldn't be so bad after all.

droid

Just be very careful with anything in tab form - why mushrooms are a good bet - they cant be adulterated.