thirdform

pass the sick bucket
You have to feelsound as actuality.

Janet Jackson is a sufi. she's a good tripper. Inayat Khan is absolutely right about this even if in everything else he is a master bullshitter. absolute sound is absolute light.

Last edited:

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
best thing ive heard in a while. this im going to put it on the next radio show

i should get on that station but i don't buy vinyl and i don't know how i can download 50 gb of 70s weirdo music weekly without killing my ratio on redacted. i had a 5 tb ratio on what.cd :(

luka

i only get to go on once every 3 months. roster clogged up with tech house djs from enfield.

luka

barty got sad and decided no one wanted him around and there was an organised conspiracy to bore us into submission. or do you mean why is he not allowed to talk on radio?
he is not allowed to talk cos he needs to reach attainment level 7 first then he can go on the mic

I'd like a sort of silver bullet for my brain.

That doesn't exist obv but have you looked into microdosing? I've been doing 3 micrograms of 1P-LSD (a third of recommended 10microgram, i'm sensitive) every third morning. I take it volumetrically to get an accurate dose in a wee syringe. Guide here https://thethirdwave.co/volumetric-lsd/. It's sub-trippy, but I get a noticeable mood lift and energy all day. This woman wrote a book about about it

https://www.theguardian.com/global/...saved-my-life-ayelet-waldman-books-depression

In terms of proper trips 'life-changing' always feels a bit much, but they've definitely shaped me a little. i've had a few insightful and intense experiences, most notable being ayahuasca and strong shroom trips that had lasting effects and 'lessons'. Good tools for big picture self-analysis and dot-joining.

The Michael Pollan book is getting lots of good press, think i'll get it. Beckley Foundation and MAPS are good orgs to follow on the research and campaigning stuff.

ps lapsed and very rare poster/lurker. hello!

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Alright shiels, good to see you again.

I'm intrigued by this idea but I do wonder how well-connected you have to be not only to get LSD but to get it in a form that allows you to dose a precisely measured number of micrograms. I mean have you got to be mates with Albert Hoffman, or what?

droid

That doesn't exist obv but have you looked into microdosing? I've been doing 3 micrograms of 1P-LSD (a third of recommended 10microgram, i'm sensitive) every third morning. I take it volumetrically to get an accurate dose in a wee syringe. Guide here https://thethirdwave.co/volumetric-lsd/. It's sub-trippy, but I get a noticeable mood lift and energy all day. This woman wrote a book about about it

Hey Shiels - the big question - where do you get a reliable supply?

luka

im so superstitous that i always leave it to 'the universe'/random events to throw this stuff in my path and when it does i just take it all and when it disappears it disappears, even if it's for years on end. i dont use it for self-medication.

lsd is notoriously psychological/analytical but dmt isn't really, or only at compartively low doses.

pretty sure sheils isnt going to tell us all his sandoz source

droid

I'm gonna assume its online/dark web business. LSD and mushrooms are pretty much the only thing you can buy online without any fear of censure. The former is more or less undetectable and with the latter you can get the spores legitimately and then just cultivate your own. Its incredibly easy. Did it myself a few years back. Wouldve kept it going except for the childers.

luka

i dont beleive in cultivated mushrooms. i dont reckon they work correctly.
cold be just my superstition affecting it but still i dont care.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
i dont beleive in cultivated mushrooms. i dont reckon they work correctly.
cold be just my superstition affecting it but still i dont care.

Yeah they work best if they're harvested from atop a longbarrow at midnight under a full moon using a silver sickle on the third Thursday after Beltane...

luka

nothing will ever work on you tea. your brain is oblivious to all higher states of consciousness. the only man who can take dmt and think of nothing except the sausage casserole hes going to make that night for dinner