sufi

lala
tell us more, what did you learn, what wisdoms did you unload, did you two perform a mind meld or did reality fracture as the 2 mirror images faced off over pizza inevitably con funghi?

luka

nah he was just asking me questions really only had one pint then he had to dash. told me about his project though. we were just being normal boys in the pub. thanks for the tip off though. could potentially really pay off in the longer term.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
I did acid on Sunday for the second time in my life and this time had some full on hallucinations of fractal patterns etc. But the best thing about it was after the visions had worn off I was left with this intense feeling of meaningfulness in everything I could see - not only the trees and the sky or people, but in objects. I didn't see profundity in my trainers or bottles of beer or toilet roll, but it was really striking me how ingenuous and creative humans are, and - since we are just an extension of life itself - life is.

In a funny way it actually made me admire capitalism which is sort of the opposite of what acid is supposed to do lol

It's a feeling I have been trying to hold onto since, though of course it has lost its intensity now, especially as I'm on a horrible comedown with a stinking cold. But it was an eye opener as to how therapeutic psychedelics can be in terms of connecting you to everything around you.

Last edited:

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
When I was in the midst of it I sensed that I could have really leaned into it and experienced something like that 'ego death' which is supposed to be so terrifying and life changing, but I didn't really feel prepared for it. But I definitely lost interest in myself during the whole experience.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
I mean I'm not really in it for the mad hallucinations with acid/shrooms it's more for the religious awe

sadmanbarty

what you'll be getting is the notion of the individual reconciled within something more pantheistic. you'll experience the Whole as being comprised of individual components with a shift in one reverberating throughout and informing the rest. an network of information signals forming a single entity. this will be conveyed visually; synesthesia as a communicative language.

luka

Information in its most dense highly compacted form. This unfolds later, after impact, into the sensory super language of synesthesia

luka

You could go mad but also you can't tolerate life as is which is why you're left with this desperate decision. Do I or don't I.