luka

its good though. it means you will never suffer the slightest sniff of a psychic cold. schizophrenia will never darken your door. you will never have a single delusional thought.

droid

I wasnt indulging much but my impression was the cultivated ones were better than what I got on my picking days, more reliable, more standard dose, less shit and insects attached. All you need is water and light. They were just yer standard Liberty caps, but the real potential is in the Amanita's and various subtropical exotics.

luka

the blue meanies i had in nz were like a different drug to any other mushroom ive ever had.

droid

You can get pretty much any kind of spore kit. Cheap, legal, easy to use and reliable.

luka

you should get cosmic on your radio show droid. stop being normal on it. get a bit freaky.

luka

subliminal messages bypassing the conscious ego. fruiting in the unconscious soil.
you are now inside the pink temple.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
nothing will ever work on you tea. your brain is oblivious to all higher states of consciousness. the only man who can take dmt and think of nothing except the sausage casserole hes going to make that night for dinner

Lol, I knew for a fact you were going to bring that up again.

luka

im going to fly to dublin specially to acheive this result. i might even stay an extra day to sample the citys finest travelodge and do some sightseeing.

luka

Lol, I knew for a fact you were going to bring that up again.

I KNOW I KEEP BANGING ON ABOUT IT BUT IT WAS AN EYE-OPENER!
i literally did not think such a thing was possible. i thought if it can even
get a message to woops! who is completely sealed in and impermeable
it can get a message to anyone! IM SORRY!

im fascinated! youre unique!

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
To see a World in a Grain of Sand
And a Heaven in a Casserole
Hold a sausage in the palm of your pan
And Eternity in a Bowl

luka

everyone elses trip report on dmt

i became god. i entered the great dome of crystal. i was initiated in the pink temple. i was in the carnival of everlasting erotic delight. mayan fractals everywhere.

mr teas trip report

i thought of a way to 'pimp' my sausage casserole tonight. im going to use sun-dried tomatos.

• Haha
Reactions: sus

droid

Ha, well you say that now...

I mean, have you actually had them?

Fly Agaric, prepared by an expert, about 20 years ago. I was very wary so didnt take much. Was an... interesting experience.

I was referring more to the potential variety though.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Pollan observes that Albert Hoffman's LSD trip (the first ever) didn't involve the now rather standard issue Christian/Buddhist imagery that people expect to encounter, because he didn't know that LSD was LSD.

luka

to go back to mr tea part of why i keep harping on about it was cos it was such a deflating experience.
sort of like when you play a friend a piece of music you really really love and they
dont like it... how the oxygen just leaves the room. the bubble bursts. the energy seeps away.
it was exactly that feeling.

id had lots of friends scared shitless by it and never want to go near it again
but thats the first and only time ive seen someone look profoundly bored by it!

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
I KNOW I KEEP BANGING ON ABOUT IT BUT IT WAS AN EYE-OPENER!
i literally did not think such a thing was possible. i thought if it can even
get a message to woops! who is completely sealed in and impermeable
it can get a message to anyone! IM SORRY!

im fascinated! youre unique!

I suppose I should be flattered!

The thing is though, I have had experiences that were absolutely mystical. I think it's a grave error to assume that this is incompatible with having a strictly materialist worldview (a classic zhao fallacy, that one). That time I did DMT with you and Edmund was, I dunno, very groovy, to use an awful cliché, as well as gorgeous because I'm very prone to visuals, but maybe to get that real breakthrough it requires either a heavier dose or, for me, a different drug.

What do you get from it? To the extent that such things can be described in words, of course.

Last edited:

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Fly Agaric, prepared by an expert, about 20 years ago. I was very wary so didnt take much. Was an... interesting experience.

I was referring more to the potential variety though.

I picked and dried some myself and ate what turned out to be a lot. Hard to categorize as either a dissociative or a deliriant - elements of both, I guess. Certainly not 'psychedelic' in any usual sense.

Last edited:

luka

but i dont consider any of the drug stuff to be different in content from the messages i get
normally. its all a continuum in that sense.