what should i do next?

luka

no one has noticed that i am the only level 7 poet currently incarnated in this point in the time/space matrix.

what should i do? what should i write? what should i explain?

im temporarily at a loss.

luka

i did that but with the tarot a little while ago and it said youre on the right track but things arent
ready yet so carry on and dont let em get you down and it will all fall into place soon(ish)

luka

Above: Ch'en The Arousing Thunder
Below:Ch'ien The Creative Heaven
The Judgement

The Power of the Great. Perseverance furthers.
The Image

Thunder in heaven above: The image of The Power of the Great. Thus the superior man does not tread upon paths That do not accord with established order.

The Lines

Nine in the fourth place means: Perseverance brings good fortune. Remorse disappears. The hedge opens; there is no entanglement. Power depends upon the axle of a big cart.

Nine in the second place means: Perseverance brings good fortune.

Nine at the beginning means: Power in the toes. Continuing brings misfortune. This is certainly true.

luka

Judgement

The Power of the Great. Perseverance furthers.
Judgement Commentary

The hexagram points to a time when inner worth mounts with great force and comes to power. But its strength has already passed beyond the median line, hence there is danger that one may rely entirely on one's own power and forget to ask what is right. There is danger too that, being intent on movement, we may not wait for the right time. Therefore the added statement that perseverance furthers. For that is truly great power which does not degenerate into mere force but remains inwardly united with the fundamental principles of right and of justice. When we understand this point--namely, that greatness and justice must be indissolubly united--we understand the true meaning of all that happens in heaven and on earth
The Image

Thunder in heaven above: The image of The Power of the Great. Thus the superior man does not tread upon paths that do not accord with established order.
Image Commentary

Thunder--electrical energy--mounts upward in the spring. The direction of this movement is in harmony with that of the movement of heaven. It is therefore a movement in accord with heaven, producing great power. However, true greatness depends on being in harmony with what is right. Therefore in times of great power the superior man avoids doing anything that is not in harmony with the established order.

john eden

male pale and stale
Options:

1. Strive for level 8
2. Collaborate
3. Spend less time doing it but more time promoting it
4. Burn everything to the ground and hail the new dawn.

baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.
Write a zeitgeisty play/performance piece that begins in England's sitting rooms on the night of the World Cup Final, and then gradually departs to whatever dimension you want it to go to. Instant cultural acclaim, and you get to write whatever you want to under the safety umbrella of a World Cup tie-in. Should be in the West End by Sept

luka

theres never been an 8 incarnated since the invention of the written word but why shouldnt i be the first.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
i do pay tax copper

When I was doing tutoring years back I never paid any tax, but now I think about it, the work was pretty sporadic and I probably never earned over the personal allowance, or not much over it.

I do genuinely think it's pretty cool to be able to make a living from being spontaneously creative like that.