Jacob Rees-Mogg

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
I saw this thread at the top and thought "Please tell me he's died".
He'd have to be alive in the first place in order to die. Best we can hope for is that he gets banished for a few centuries, or just gets bored of us and returns to his own dimension.

Last edited:

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Serious question: if you were to happen across Rees Mogg lying on his back, his eyes closed, his slender white hands crossed over his chest, right next to a stake and a mallet and with no witnesses around would you immediately stake him through the heart or masturbate first?

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Have you seen his resignation letter? It's dated "St Crispin's Day." What a total cunt.

(Not St Crispin, who presumably wasn't a cunt, on account of being a saint.)

wild greens

Crispin & Crispinian were brothers in christ who made a bit of dough making shoes but then got their heads chopped off for helping the poor, i believe, so perhaps a bit rich for millionaire austerity merchant Rees-Mogg to reference them, even if the date was correct

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Crispin & Crispinian were brothers in christ who made a bit of dough making shoes but then got their heads chopped off for helping the poor, i believe, so perhaps a bit rich for millionaire austerity merchant Rees-Mogg to reference them, even if the date was correct
Right-wing Christians really are the most shameless sort of bastards. They'll quote the gospels from memory - probably the story of the feeding of the five thousand - while waving a printout of the Beating Orphans While Feeding Them Bits Of Old Boot-Leather Act that they've just helped to draft.

Leo

Have you seen his resignation letter? It's dated "St Crispin's Day." What a total cunt.

(Not St Crispin, who presumably wasn't a cunt, on account of being a saint.)

also love how he wrote "I would be grateful if you would pass on my resignation as Minister for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy to the King,” as if Sunak is just his messenger boy between him and Charles.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
also love how he wrote "I would be grateful if you would pass on my resignation as Minister for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy to the King,” as if Sunak is just his messenger boy between him and Charles.
Probably just how he thinks of anyone of a certain hue, even if they happen to be prime minister.

craner

Beast of Burden
Serious question: if you were to happen across Rees Mogg lying on his back, his eyes closed, his slender white hands crossed over his chest, right next to a stake and a mallet and with no witnesses around would you immediately stake him through the heart or masturbate first?

Are we all just going to pretend this was never written?