how can we fix london?

martin

----
step 3. no one is allowed more than one shop for their business. pret can have one shop. kfc can have one shop. thats it. no more.

No way, Pret and KFC have to be banished. They belong somewhere like Southampton or Norwich, not a place seriously vying for 'best city in the world' status.

London needs to shrink its borders - cut off all links to Croydon and draw the western boundaries back to exclude everything west of Fulham. Even Tokyo's dullest suburban hinterlands seem like St Tropez compared to Northolt or Hillingdon.

Take inspiration from Idi Amin, reactivate the SPG with the sole task of brutalising anyone wearing flip flops, shorts and/or sandals.

Make Soho sleazy again, and give all the bars there a license 'til 8am. So I don't have to go to bed early, like now.

Leo

im hardly a kid! i'll be 40 next year! very strange getting this old. i still dont feel like an adult.

don't sweat it, me neither. feel like I stopped aging for the most part in my early 30s. others disagree, obviously.

john eden

male pale and stale
dole on demand

Scrap 75% of surveillance cameras.

“Pay what you can” on public transport.

Nationalise the royal family and public schools including their property in London.

In addition to free housing, re-legalese squatting for commercial properties.

Rewild West London and the City including the introduction of wolves and other wildlife, flora and fauna.

Stop crossrail and HS2. Turn the tracks into long parks or subterranean playgrounds.

Ban Airbnb.

Police accountable to the communities they serve.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
only cockneys and black geezers on radio, no Ben UFO.

sorry dissensoid you can migrate to egham mate.

Last edited:

DannyL

Wild Horses
Gladiatorial combat to take place in the Emirates Stadium between ageing firms of Millwall and ICF top boys. Tories to be thrown to pit bulls.

Annual crucifixion of Boris Johnson to remind us to never make that mistake again. Kind of like Bonfire night, but for cunts. Just nail him up for a few hours and take him down again.

luka

All bakeries to be run by Turks.

Some sensible cap on the price of a fucking pint.

i like the xpensive pints thing cos it gives northerners something to whinge about when they come down here pretending all they drink is 50p pints of tetleys

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
there's expensive pints and then there's:

£4.50 for a half pint of fosters at fabric. lol most annoying club I've ever been to.

john eden

male pale and stale
i like the xpensive pints thing cos it gives northerners something to whinge about when they come down here pretending all they drink is 50p pints of tetleys

I'm a big fan of Yorkshiremen moaning about London and how terrible it is when they have literally just stepped off a train in Kings Cross or Euston. We should create a special pen for them there like they have on static demos.

luka

I'm a big fan of Yorkshiremen moaning about London and how terrible it is when they have literally just stepped off a train in Kings Cross or Euston. We should create a special pen for them there like they have on static demos.

we already have its called the euston all bar one