how can we fix london?

luka

step 1. ban the private use of the motorcar.

step 2. have bars and pubs stay open till 2 or 3 every night like in normal places.

step 3. no one is allowed more than one shop for their business. pret can have one shop. kfc can have one shop. thats it. no more.

step 4. train kids how to be top bakers. send them to france or sonoma or whatever.

step 5. ban dogs.

step 5. ban the internet.

step 5. ban tories.

step 5. ban tate modern.

step 6. make employers pay all staff properly so thay can spend their excess cash on drugs and having fun

what else do we need to sort things out?

Leo

rethink step 5, otherwise you'll be on your own because none of us will know what you're up to (also, we'd be very sad).

luka

make drugs legal.

stop pretending clubs are not about drugs+music and let everyone take drugs in clubs

craner

Beast of Burden
Send me your new mobile phone number Luke then we can fix London now and forever, from Wetherspoons in Barry Island

craner

Beast of Burden
You need to get away to have a new perspective, like Loski did last weekend. He's signed up for Love Island 2019 xx

luka

sadly i have banned mobile telephones from my london oliver. im sorry about that but i was badly addicted and it was destroying my attention span.

why dont you come up for a weekend soon? you keep saying you will, spending lots of money on tickets to avant garde jazz nights, then blowing it out.

craner

Beast of Burden
You know I do. More love/hate, but I find it addictive and impressive, but also think it dissolves the whole cause/effect thing

luka

its my birthday soon. i'll be 39. i'll organise something and you can up for that.
hopefully we can get you on some acids or something. youll have the time of your life.