I knew Marlon Brando

luka

WindWipper
2 years ago
Announces his entrance (with the whistle), then claims his space by touching each of the chairs...then sits smack dab in the very center of the bar/center chair, again claiming ownership of the room. Places hand on table/bar, claiming/commanding that space as well. Uses same hand to orchestrate her movements like a music conductor. Then speaks in a soft whisper(intimate bedroom voice), which is all he needs since he is already in command. Seduces with the coinplay... one of the best movie scenes in all history!
Noah
Noah
2 years ago
+WindWipper Thank you for the in depth break down interpretation of the scene. Very interesting.
WindWipper
WindWipper
2 years ago
+Noah Thank you but i am sure i've missed a whole lot in that synopsis. Including things like gaze and eye contact, which is very direct. I just luv, luv, luv this scene and enjoy watching it over and over again. : )
TriGGletyplay
TriGGletyplay
1 year ago (edited)
Fuck off. There aint NO other males in the mother fuckin room. Alpha male, how so kid, with NO other males?
eb081530
eb081530
1 year ago
TriGGletyplay I have to agree. Taking ownership of what? Claiming what? Lol there is no one else in the room.
Mark Robertson
Mark Robertson
1 year ago
eb081530 Of the space. He's not afraid or uncomfortable to touch things. If anyone had a problem with it, he's ok with it. But it's unlikely, cause he's so calm, likeable and cool. His endgame is already established. He's just walking through it.... knowing... being.
David Steven
David Steven
1 year ago
WindWipper Walks in the door and stands there momentarily,surveying the territory.Conveying this is his terrority.And Doesnt say a word.Brilliant.
Amg Rs
Amg Rs
8 months ago
WindWipper if you don’t mind, could you analyse it further, since you claimed you didn’t fully? I found your analysis really interesting
Dane Logan
Dane Logan
7 months ago
It doesn't matter. Just because no others are in the room doesn't mean you quit being an alpha male. She is in the room , right?
Adam Dombrowski
Adam Dombrowski
2 months ago
That's right Dane
MusicFanOnline
MusicFanOnline
1 week ago (edited)
+TriGGletyplay +eb081530 You guys are clueless. WIndWipper was spot-on with this analysis. Not everyone realizes this, but body-language says A LOT. As you go through life and get older, you may come to learn this. His body-language screams ALPHA MALE. It doesn't matter whether there were other men in the room. As a woman, I have definitely noticed the difference between men who act like Brando as opposed to weaker males who would never walk into a room like Brando did, but, instead, would meekly walk over to the chair with nervous, shifty eyes as though they felt they might not even be worthy to sit there.