HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUKA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

craner

Beast of Burden
Luka and Droid meeting up and striking an alliance will be like our own Midnight of the Century! :crylarf:

droid

Well, he made it up and down the hill in one piece, though I dont know if he's made the plane today as he's still incognito. Last seen heading south towards the river.

I think he enjoyed himself. :D

droid

He should be back by now. Slightly concerned he ascended to a higher realm of consciousness and dissolved into the aether.

luka

ive had a lot of cosmic moments in my life but i reckon that thursday and friday
were possibly the most cosmic of the lot.

luka

Luka and Droid meeting up and striking an alliance will be like our own Midnight of the Century! :crylarf:

i learned that droid is also building his own cult in ireland so in fact this is a very apt comparison.
the aeon hasn't arrived yet but when it does we will already have the followers we need.

droid

i learned that droid is also building his own cult in ireland so in fact this is a very apt comparison.
the aeon hasn't arrived yet but when it does we will already have the followers we need.

Luka took a leap into the unknown, descended into the catacomb, ate the food of the gods, crossed the boundary, met the fool of good omens, paid homage at the three sacred sites, climbed the three peaks in ascending order, sat atop the triple cairn, was chided by the wind, blessed by the rising stars and taken into the bosom.

droid

I wouldn't call it a cult though, more a community of likeminded individuals in search of mystical fulfilment.

luka

of which droid is the sole, unquestioned leader and his word is law!
but it's ok cos ireland is a seperste psychic jurisdiction. he's not stepping on my toes
we've made a cross-irish sea alliance. we;re just waiting for the aeon to begin,
the
apocolypse to arrive and the opportunities to multiply. the future belongs to the
cult leaders of today. tend your flock.