luka

i was quite disappointed that day cos neither co-op nor tesco had one of those vegetable pizzas.
they both did a spinach and ricotta thing which doesn't float my boat. maybe they're phasing out the vegetable pizzas. it would be sad if that were to happen. i really fancied one that night and i couldnt get one.

the coop vegetable one with the green peppers and sweetcorn came in response to this messge.

Dr oetker is good because it’s a flat disc of cardboard. Exactly the same thing every time, rigid and consistent

linebaugh

You guys got Red Barron super market pizzas? Never understood the branding there, just a few rings below bin laden brand halal

cynics May say stuff like who eats pizza with a fork? But to me this is Art. Could stare at this for hours. Very calming image. Wholeness.

80D88669-87E4-4C91-A9EA-09DC9EAFEDB1.jpeg

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
You guys got Red Barron super market pizzas? Never understood the branding there, just a few rings below bin laden brand halal
"Cecil Rhodes' Extra Special Biltong"

Actually there are people who would really like that, aren't there. 🤔

linebaugh

jack.jpg

Reminds me of the old popeyes murals, wish I could find the whole image but it looks like theyve done work to scrub it from the interent.

The fucking guy playing a piano made of chicken, biscuits, and beans and rice while going 'Oooo Weee!'.....'Good Ba-you'...Imagine the meeting that signed off on this.

mixed_biscuits

Best supermarket pizza was a Spar pepperonifest.

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
Haven’t had good pizza since being in Philadelphia. Apologies, but it’s true.

Supermarkets here I try and jazz up, toppings like peppers, extra oregano and basil, chipotle flakes, maybe onion slices and extra grated cheese. Drizzle with olive oil and split apart so the bases cook evenly on baking paper.

All my brothers are chefs and health freaks, so the kids don’t get many. If the freaks visit they inspect the fridge, always, with hints along the lines of ‘you could’ve made that you lazy cunt’. Cunt off.

Leo

isn't Philly-style pizza square and thick like a Sicilian slice? I've never had it, so it's no good?

linebaugh

isn't Philly-style pizza square and thick like a Sicilian slice? I've never had it, so it's no good?
Philly pizza from what I could tell had no discernible qualities other than the town overflows with greasy delicious street slices

Last edited:
Reactions: Leo