Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: supermarket pizzas.

gazing at the two of you from across the room, wistfully.

Quote Originally Posted by Leo View Post
    Barty kicked to the curb so soon.
    he would have to sit on my other side hes actually very a jealous man.

Quote Originally Posted by luka View Post
    he would have to sit on my other side hes actually very a jealous man.
    and handsome, I've heard.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Leo For This Useful Post:

im about to go and buy myself a supermarket pizza. i quite fancy one of those ones
    covered in vegetables. i never buy those ones. i just got a craving for one. i dont know why.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to luka For This Useful Post:

I like Dr Oetker myself. It's always tasty and they have loads of variety so you never need to get bored - supermarkets here seem to have more toppings and even more types (different base ones, premium ones etc) than you get in the UK. One time in London a couple of Russian guys came to stay with us and they bought some Dr Oetker pizzas from a corner shop next to our house and they LOVED them, they kept banging on about how good they were. It was a bit weird actually but I do applaud their taste. Although come to think of it I rarely try their competitors, if it aint broke...
    As for NY pizzas, I went to one of the most famous ones and it was ok. Come to think of it pizzas are one of the things they don't do so well here in Portugal - they care too much about their own food to learn how to do stuff from other countries properly. I do like Franco Manca in London though obviously it has been diluted since the original guy sold up and they turned it into a chain.

i was quite disappointed that day cos neither co-op nor tesco had one of those vegetable pizzas.
    they both did a spinach and ricotta thing which doesn't float my boat. maybe they're phasing out the vegetable pizzas. it would be sad if that were to happen. i really fancied one that night and i couldnt get one.