luka

facebook is part of the U.S driven privatisation of warfare and intelligence operations. psy-ops and spycraft. what the russian and chinese state does america privatises. doping in sports is an instructive example.

Last edited:

pattycakes_

Can turn naughty

This plus hypernormalization (particularly the Vladislav Surkov stuff) make more sense to me than most things atm. Confusion is the name of the game.

Last edited:

version

This plus hypernormalization (particularly the Vladislav Surkov stuff) make more sense to me than most things atm. Confusion is the name of the game.

The thing with stuff like this is that this bloke defected to Canada and became a pro-American voice after careful vetting. How are we to know whether he was right or whether he simply became a mouthpiece for the CIA and the rest? The manipulation could just as easily be to put these ideas out there in order to keep people under the thumb of the US government.

luka

aw i thought this thread would have gone haywire while i was at work. never mind.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
i am saying the bored human being is the problem. hence 'being into politics' and conspiracy theories. hence the search for a new religion.

we have to abandon this aesthetic modulation.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
all means must be used and justified to end this relationship and its delitirious effects on the environment. no return to the ideal nature like the literary romantics but the metabolic higher unity.

We will have to use authoritarianism that mr. tea could not imagine in his wildest cop nightmares.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
web design for shitty advertising companies who don't even need to exist. strained data entry that noone is going to read. and when im jobless, like now, doctor cops trying to force me back into work, making it out to be a moral failing. boring, and miserable.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
unpaid labour for benefit claiming. unpaid labour to push myself into a depression. abolish it all. full world centralism. everything done only in kind.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
abolish the misery of isolated housing. abolish the miserable heterosexual relationship of the english. abolish parenting.

abolish rip off restaurants.

yesterday i had the most fucking disgusting kofta and it cost 72 lira. economic crisis in full swing.

luka

i dont have a manager or a boss. i exist in a dreamworld. i dont know how i did it or how long it will last but it means im happier than ive ever been.