luka

brave thread i'll give you that. not going to get a sympathetic response from me though im afraid.

deletia

top 10 list of the most post dubsteps tracks of all time.

number 10

might as well get the elephant out of the room straight away:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/bocdXbSIbXs" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

it was a collab between joy orby & botters but wevs. its at an unmixable bpm, you only play this if you're making some kind of point

deletia

we *all* know the revisionist jungle of tessela but do you know! tesserz put out this killer on all city back in \

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/2Ur1-Aol5p0" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

(also him & his bro are putting out some mad shit with a sax player in 2018)

luka

top button on your shirt done up. huf cap. limited release trainers from footpatrol. hand stitched japanese 'streetwear; hoodie. ' goldsmiths replaces pirate radio as training ground and academy. the home counties displace london.

none of which makes the music bad necessarily. just noting that the gentrification of neighborhoods was accompanied by the gentrification of the fashions and the music (and, to some extent, the food) endemic to those neighborhoods.

deletia

top button on your shirt done up. huf cap. limited release trainers from footpatrol. hand stitched japanese 'streetwear; hoodie. ' goldsmiths replaces pirate radio as training ground and academy. the home counties displace london.

none of which makes the music bad necessarily. just noting that the gentrification of neighborhoods was accompanied by the gentrification of the fashions and the music (and, to some extent, the food) endemic to those neighborhoods.

i cant argue with that tbh.

deletia

its making me think. but what can be wrong with a communal appreciation of music?

this will make it the 10th "post-dubstep" track in this thread:

I defy anyone to say it doesnt bang

deletia

how could this be more than a couple hundred people? unless im totez overestimating the UK

padraig (u.s.)

a monkey that will go ape
I defy anyone to say it doesnt bang
it doesn't bang. head nodder for a couple minutes toward the end but bang, hell no.

nothing against floating points, big respect to dude for his work as a dj and especially unearther/promoter of rare disco etc gems w/Melodies International

also, what does it matter tho? if you think it bangs that's all that matters. to this whole thread/notion in general as well.

padraig (u.s.)

a monkey that will go ape
I was never a big dubstep cat and a lot of it was straight trash but none of this comes remotely close to prime DMZ, Skull Disco, etc material

I did kinda like that Deadboy track, like 93ish jungle (yes!!!) filtered very heavily thru Burial (OK, I guess)

but again I mean if you like it or anyone else likes it good for them, and props for putting the effort in to show us the error of our ways even if I ain't convinced