Thread: Octopuses on E

Default Octopuses on E

A pair of scientists announce that they've doled out MDMA to octopuses:

https://www.theguardian.com/science/...-more-sociable

I have no clue why these goofballs get to ascend the scientific community's slippery ladder, while blokes from Dagenham get sent down for intent to supply.

Proving that most scientists are dullards, the Grauniad quotes 'neuroscientist' Gül Dölen as whining: “People are like, ‘Have you got any pictures of octopuses holding glow sticks?’ which I kind of ignore because that wasn’t really our objective. " What a boring cunt!

Anyway, what do you make of all this? Should we be tampering with these most mysterious sea creatures? And have you ever fed a pet an E?

Quote Originally Posted by martin View Post
    Proving that most scientists are dullards, the Grauniad quotes 'neuroscientist' Gül Dölen as whining: “People are like, ‘Have you got any pictures of octopuses holding glow sticks?’ which I kind of ignore because that wasn’t really our objective. " What a boring cunt!
    Why would you *need* a glowstick when you can *be* a glowstick?

octopus.jpg
    Doin' the Lambeth Warp New: DISSENSUS - THE NOVEL - PM me your email address and I'll add you

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr. Tea For This Useful Post:

Second time I've seen that this morning already. The Internet may be leading us all into a new Dark Age but at the same time, it's brilliant, isn't it?
    Doin' the Lambeth Warp New: DISSENSUS - THE NOVEL - PM me your email address and I'll add you

Octopus was probably spangled and trying to get intimate with a nubile seal-ette. Whiskered blob was like, "And take this druggie degenerate back on shore with you, canoe boy!" Not that seals can talk - they rape penguins, FFS.