Octopuses on E

martin

----
A pair of scientists announce that they've doled out MDMA to octopuses:

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2018/sep/20/mdma-makes-octopuses-more-sociable

I have no clue why these goofballs get to ascend the scientific community's slippery ladder, while blokes from Dagenham get sent down for intent to supply.

Proving that most scientists are dullards, the Grauniad quotes 'neuroscientist' Gül Dölen as whining: “People are like, ‘Have you got any pictures of octopuses holding glow sticks?’ which I kind of ignore because that wasn’t really our objective. " What a boring cunt!

Anyway, what do you make of all this? Should we be tampering with these most mysterious sea creatures? And have you ever fed a pet an E?

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Proving that most scientists are dullards, the Grauniad quotes 'neuroscientist' Gül Dölen as whining: “People are like, ‘Have you got any pictures of octopuses holding glow sticks?’ which I kind of ignore because that wasn’t really our objective. " What a boring cunt!

Why would you *need* a glowstick when you can *be* a glowstick?

octopus.jpg

martin

----

Octopus was probably spangled and trying to get intimate with a nubile seal-ette. Whiskered blob was like, "And take this druggie degenerate back on shore with you, canoe boy!" Not that seals can talk - they rape penguins, FFS.