sadmanbarty

simon didn't mean it. sometimes you have to say these things just to get on pitchfork. that's why he pretends to like ariel pink.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
i doubt it. every compulsive wanker likes indulging in fancy flights of prog excess.

in fact this is why i am into so much minimal acid these days i am not nearly jizzing enough. it's a real shortcoming.

sadmanbarty

there's a hadith in which muhammad tells some bloke to change the seeds he's planting. the bloke does it and his harvest's rubbish that year. when he confronts muhammad about his advice, muhammad explains that while he is to be trusted on religious matters, he is as fallible as any other man in worldly matters.

that's like si. if it ain't in those hardcore continuum wire essays, skepticism is permissible.

sadmanbarty

reading it's like watching a video of some poor captured aid worker in south sudan saying how well his captures are treating him.

the editor at pitchfork just handed si a copy of rusty's album and a picture of his beloved pet cat. 'it would be terrible if anything were to happen to him'. simon gulped, picked up the album and knew what he had to do.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
i must apologise for my feudal fantasies. this is what happens when ur soggy behinds can't even abolish the monarchy. i get really bad hangovers.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
anyway on rustie:

i don't get how some of u lot can like Kuedo. i mean that's so far removed from his work in vex'd and its like good taste tangerine dream with all the bombastic cheesy bits removed. there's nothing sublime it, not even the sublimeness of the repressed. i put his severent album on the other day, background music. no tunes that stand out. nothing. no fun.

sadmanbarty

corpse loves kuedo. luka has a softer spot for him than he's willing to admit. those two both like pastiche pop; kuedo's just the same phenomenon without the leggy birds. they get wistful about the 80's

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
i don't mind pastiche happy core tbh. i can't listen to much of it anymore but i used to listen to it in class when i was 13 whilst chatting to my mates in canada on my braille notetaker and later netbook. happy days.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
all the normie indie kids who would give me the condescending cold shoulder got into dubstep and grime around 2010 whilst saying i was into cheesy music in 06 so i got really offended. at least rustie bridged that divide.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
just knew this black girl in science class who knew about bassline. that was it. they all loved franz ferdinand or whatever.

The thing is we experienced the death of north london before you experienced south east london. in 10 years time dance music will be finished and your kids will be into guitars.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
this is why we must never grow up on dissensus.

if you grow up you arrive at deep tech. and from deep tech its back to tech house. from tech house it's radio 1. from there it's Jo Riley's live lounge at 11 AM on a week day in the office. may allah protect us from such a curse. ameen.

This forum will serve as the future when artichoke and Elspeth decide to have babies. maybe things will conspire so that Kieran finds this hovel. and that might be a day for hope.

Last edited: