Corpsey

bandz ahoy
I remember how worried i was when I used contactless for the first time

Now I use it all the time without thinking

"Frictionless" that's a word I use a lot as a copywriter for tech satanists

luka

its an incredibly effecient machine the modern city but a lot of it is wasted motion i guess

luka

being in a pub full of horrible people felt like some weird impossible throw back i couldnt understand how it could be central london

luka

yeah i remember when i got one i felt as if my whole reality app had been re engineered like my vision changed too im sure of it everything got sleek with no line or join but a hair, single thread perception

luka

might play a bit of batman. i was on the dlr today and i looked into the adjacent carraige and there was someone that looked much the same as me, dressed much the same, basically the same person and we both knew we were idential machine replicas totally replaceable with one another

luka

i could sense his discomfort at the realisation i even knew how he would take refuge in his phone

Some people dress to avoid a slegging but it can’t be a uniform either, you have to express your difference within a tightly regulated space. Checking as time passes that you haven’t slipped out and become an outdated embarrassment. I love seeing and hearing really boring guys shop for shoes, it’s essentially a fearful thing underpinned by classism, homophobia, all these anxieties